• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Spinluck

tempBB1_0463--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

ThatsmyQB.gif

Why would you start a Browns QB?

I've been eyeballing this girl at the gym the last couple of days, and I think she's been doing the same, but I can't tell if she's 16 or 24.

Only one way to find out.

cajunator

Banned
I only remember one scene in hard knocvks where I think the Bengals were playing us in preseason and we clowned them and the Bengals DC was like "oh shit. holy fuck"
Really want to see more of this show but nobody ever tells me how to watch it.

Bread

Banned
cajun it airs on HBO and then the NFL retains the rights to the episodes after a few months

not sure if there's any legal way to watch old episodes.

MechDX

http://hou.scout.com/story/1549804-texans-otas-day-one-in-the-books?s=116

The quarterbacks are still trying to get settled with the new setting and offensive players around them. Tom Savage is the only holdover from OTAs last season, while Ryan Mallet and Brian Hoyer enter their first training camp with the Texans. The overall throws were inaccurate especially for Hoyer who was missing high with his throws. Mallett threw with velocity and had some solid passes from 15 yards in. At one point, Mallett gave a receiver a stare down after he dropped an easy pass. Expectations are high when Mallett is on the field and he makes it known. Savage looks much different this season, especially with his command of the huddle; he is more vocal and gets his teammates lined up.

This is Malletts team. Hoyer was and is a back up insurance plan, nothing more nothing less

ampere

Before anime, there were no families. People didn't have emotions yet and ran amok, throwing food and feces at each other

Top Bottom