• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

cdyhybrid

What I thought was shocking is that the paternity test came back and Kemp, Cromartie, and Rivers are not Gata's real dad.

Shawn Kemp had a lot of kids, but he had good genes. His spawn would never result in something like Gata.

I mean, Kemp was one of the GOAT dunkers, and Gata needs a booster seat.

Bread

Banned
Probably whoever gets him after we kick him out.

We tried this with Gata but no country would open their borders for him.
pretty fucked up to try and send your son to a different country bionic

even more fucked up to keep him in florida though

bionic77

pretty fucked up to try and send your son to a different country bionic

even more fucked up to keep him in florida though
This isn't New England Bread.

First of all it is highly disrespectful to me to say that I am Gata's father without at least qualifying that I had done some serious drugs and was pushing some weak and retarded sperm when that union occurred.

Secondly, you need to get out of the Pats bubble. In the real world you can't just have a kid (no matter how shitty) and just ditch him in Florida. If I had a true bastard child I would be paying out the ass to support him. And seeing as I do alright for myself and Gata's highest ambition is to live in a van down by the swamp, well that just doesn't add up!

In the real world there are consequences to your actions. That is why the Pats will forever be labeled as cheaters everywhere outside of the Pats bubble.

I am tired as fuck. Been working like a cajun these past several months. I need a vacation.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
People are defending this bad port of USF4? Why must they do this to themselves?

Console warz never end.

First of all it is highly disrespectful to me to say that I am Gata's father without at least qualifying that I had done some serious drugs and was pushing some weak and retarded sperm when that union occurred.

Secondly, you need to get out of the Pats bubble. In the real world you can't just have a kid (no matter how shitty) and just ditch him in Florida. If I had a true bastard child I would be paying out the ass to support him. And seeing as I do alright for myself and Gata's highest ambition is to live in a van down by the swamp, well that just doesn't add up!

In the real world there are consequences to your actions. That is why the Pats will forever be labeled as cheaters everywhere outside of the Pats bubble.

RL3ViSr.gif

People are defending this bad port of USF4? Why must they do this to themselves?

it's a bad port? that sucks, i was going to buy it in a few weeks or so. i have mortal kombat but i've come to realize that i can't fucking stand a block button and i'm not a huge fan of MK in general.

the only good fighting game (and by good i mean absolutely incredible) is killer instinct

it's a bad port? that sucks, i was going to buy it in a few weeks or so. i have mortal kombat but i've come to realize that i can't fucking stand a block button and i'm not a huge fan of MK in general.

the only good fighting game (and by good i mean absolutely incredible) is killer instinct
Every time I boot up MK X I forget I have to use the block button. I'm so used to the Street Fighter style of blocking.

I haven't played Killer Instinct in so long. I suck at it too.

ampere

man I'm tired

the Patriots are champiooooooons

Cunt is on the green list, and In Bucket's honor (RIP Ginger Warrior), I'll be damned if we let some newly minted Pat's fan take it from us!

why you guys think mods are on my side. Wes bears me no favor

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Kas is actually right on this, with one caveat: we also need to make sure Ngata and whoever lines up alongside of him don't shit the bed.

I think we'll be more than fine with Tyrunn Walker, Caruan Reid (looked yolked as fuck), Gabe Wright etc. rotating.

Good to have you on board with the 12-4, 13-3 prediction, Nihon. Hopefully more of LionsGAF sees the sheer amount of talent and leadership this team has. This is the year this team takes the leap to a perennial Super Bowl contender for the next 5 years. And it all starts with Matthew Stafford.

As the great Steve Young said:

"Matthew Stafford is on the cusp of greatness."

I am tired as fuck. Been working like a cajun these past several months. I need a vacation.

My dad never paid child support. We finally tracked his ass down when I was like 17 and got one year out of it.

WHOOPIE

I'm king of KI round these parts. Beat gotor so badly he said he deleted the game from his harddrive

You're not even apart of FGC-GAF. I'll take my 15 years of footsie over your button mashing any day!

Keep up the good work! Those clients aren't going to con themselves out of all that money!

WH I would smash you in any SF, any vs game and ki. Probably tekken, vf and SC too

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

I'm glad you're at least warming up to the reality that he's your son.

You were probably really, really drunk and you were testing out that theory that fat chicks give better head and will put out for anal but you got carried away. It happens to the best of us man.

Keep up the good work! Those clients aren't going to con themselves out of all that money!

WH I would smash you in any SF, any vs game and ki. Probably tekken, vf and SC too

Pls.... brother you wouldn't even get a hit off in Marvel I would one touch zero light loops zip zip your ass the whole way. In SF I would show you what 15 years of footsie is. You actually would beat me in KI cause I don't play that shit. Tekken ugh... I stopped Tekken after 5.1 but I have 10 years and still remember enough BnB to 50-60% you off on touch.

CHILD PLS

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
January 15, 2010

AFC Divisional Playoffs

Ratbirds 24
Steelers 24

2:07 remaining in the game.

The Steelers are on their own 38 facing a ridiculous 3 & 19.

Ben takes the snap and heaves the ball deep down the right sideline.

canon_10_wk_19_05.jpg

And a legend was born.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Pls.... brother you wouldn't even get a hit off in Marvel I would one touch zero light loops zip zip your ass the whole way. In SF I would show you what 15 years of footsie is. You actually would beat me in KI cause I don't play that shit. Tekken ugh... I stopped Tekken after 5.1 but I have 10 years and still remember enough BnB to 50-60% you off on touch.

CHILD PLS

You forgot to mention you'd kick his ass so hard, his whole family tree would feel it.

CHILD PLS

Fight me in Umvc3. I have it on vita and 360!

Top Bottom