• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Sounds desperate as fuck

I kinda wonder how it would impact compensation negotiations if you do get the job. I'd definitely take it as being somewhat desperate and would feel the candidate should take less money.

If we're talking something entry level or if you work in an absurdly competitive field then go for it.

ampere

Still don't really watch anime so no.

I've just been temporarily infected, should clear up in about four months.

You might want to consider bleach or clorox to wash away the infection. Unfortunately it can wash away other things too, but dire times...

Look at rookie premiere pictures, they have the old Browns jerseys displayed . What a disrespectful way to start the weekend.

Edit: Wienke LOVES him some Sword Art Online

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You might want to consider bleach or clorox to wash away the infection. Unfortunately it can wash away other things too, but dire times...

Gata pls.

Telling someone to drink bleach is disrespectful. Plus Clorox is a brand of bleach. That Florida education at work.

I once thought I could get away from the animu life when I got infected, look at me now.

If you're my future then...

i7kw48Odmhaqn.gif

ampere

Gata pls.

Telling someone to drink bleach is disrespectful. Plus Clorox is a brand of bleach. That Florida education at work.

Oh right, it's Friday not Thursday.

I actually did go to school in Florida when I was in pre-school and early grade school. But they didn't teach me about bleach

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
lol at the saints backing out of practices with the Texans because of hard knocks. How ridiculous.

Pepiope

Byron Maxwell has guaranteed the Eagles would go to the owl. Unfortunately I don't think I agree with him, at least not this year.
He's only stating facts.

That is the way every NFL player should think. I hate those questions, what are the players supposed to say? That they're a dream team?

Byron Maxwell has guaranteed the Eagles would go to the owl. Unfortunately I don't think I agree with him, at least not this year.

Why not? The offense has been really good the last few years with that garbage Foles at QB. If Bradford can just stand up he should be a huge improvement, the running game is vastly improved, and the defense is infinitely better this year. Cary Williams was unimaginably bad last year, and even without corners that could cover they still got a ton of pressure last year. This year with a good to great secondary, that Dline is going to beast. Plus the NFC is so terrible the Lions actually made the playoffs last year. The Eagles won 10 games last year, with the worst secondary in the league, an Oline that was decimated with injuries, and terrible QB play, oh and Shady had a nagging case of turf toe. I am expecting a huge improvement this year. Obviously they will need some things to go their way to get to the SB, but I dont think it is that crazy a prediction at all.

Why not? The offense has been really good the last few years with that garbage Foles at QB. If Bradford can just stand up he should be a huge improvement, the running game is vastly improved, and the defense is infinitely better this year. Cary Williams was unimaginably bad last year, and even without corners that could cover they still got a ton of pressure last year. This year with a good to great secondary, that Dline is going to beast. Plus the NFC is so terrible the Lions actually made the playoffs last year. The Eagles won 10 games last year, with the worst secondary in the league, an Oline that was decimated with injuries, and terrible QB play, oh and Shady had a nagging case of turf toe. I am expecting a huge improvement this year. Obviously they will need some things to go their way to get to the SB, but I dont think it is that crazy a prediction at all.

I think this year is going to be more of a rebuild and retool year and next year will be the true test of Chip's plan, that's all. Not getting my hopes up for this year.

minx

You know it's OTAs when you read shit like this

@ChrisShanafelt: "The Bears are very, very high on Shea McClellin. Fox likes him. Fangio likes him. McClellin is handling the defensive calls"- @adamjahns

Colasante

Seems like Dax Swanson had a good amount of reps at cornerback opposite Logan Ryan today with Malcolm Butler out. He's definitely a dark horse candidate to see playing time this year if he can make the final 53. He had a good training camp last year until Butler came in and passed him on the depth chart.

CGLkiD-WYAInaem.jpg

Kenny Chesney is baby-man.

He really is a tiny dude. Wasn't he a defensive back of some sort in high school?

Regardless, I'm going to be slumming it up in the parking lots of Heinz Field tomorrow before the concert. Should be glorious. Hopefully people pick up their damn trash this year! Our group never leaves a mess and everyone else makes us look bad... :(

Spinluck

MechDX

http://www.indystar.com/story/sport...ck-university-of-miami-chuck-pagano/28144495/

Story on Pagano recruiting him to Indy. ATL guys were saying that Dorsett looks great and that Luck thinks Dorsett will be a star. Colts should light it up this year except when they play the Patriots

Good ol Uncle Melton. The same dumbass who agreed to those shitty contracts yet still remained Johnsons agent. Colts ramped up that offense and pretty much ignored the same problems they had last year: shitty o line and defense yet the media sucks their balls like they are the second coming.

Spinluck

Good ol Uncle Melton. The same dumbass who agreed to those shitty contracts yet still remained Johnsons agent. Colts ramped up that offense and pretty much ignored the same problems they had last year: shitty o line and defense yet the media sucks their balls like they are the second coming.

Indy Star sucking the Colts balls is like you sucking Watt's balls, and a Pats fan deflating Brady's balls.

bionic77

I feel like I'm preparing for war when I get ready to play basketball. This must be what It's like for bionic
No my goal is to play hard and even more importantly not get hurt.

It is fun to play with me because I can score, play defense, occasionally rebound and am a great passer. So if you get me the ball I will find the open guy for a shot at a layup or a wide open jumper.

We are going to leave for NYC for the weekend (can't wait) but I saw the first 10 minutes of Kung Fury during lunch.

Everyone needs to watch that. The first 10 minutes was a masterpiece and I can't wait to see how it ends.

MechDX

Indy Star sucking the Colts balls is like you sucking Watt's balls, and a Pats fan deflating Brady's balls.

National media and squicken.

Im not arguing that Luck is good I just don't get how obvious weaknesses were exposed last year and virtually not addressed at all in the off season and not one person takes them to task for not meaningfully addressing it

squicken

Good ol Uncle Metlon. The same dumbass who agreed to those shitty contracts yet still remained Johnsons agent. Colts ramped up that offense and pretty much ignored the same problems they had last year: shitty o line and defense yet the media sucks their balls like they are the second coming.

They are going to score a lot of points. You could argue they are the surest bet to make the playoffs, even if not the SB favorites. But I agree about not fixing the holes. They just need to get lucky one year and avoid NE

squicken

In the Colts receivers' room Johnson replaces longtime friend and former Miami teammate Reggie Wayne as the veteran presence. Johnson — calm, confident, quiet — has slid seamlessly into his new role, content to let T.Y. yap ("I just stand back and let him talk") and Andrew lead ("He's goofy. Really goofy. But he's smart as hell. He says, 'Do this,' and on the next play I'm wide open.")

14dallas.1.190.jpg

That's my goofy QB

Spinluck

National media and squicken.

Im not arguing that Luck is good I just don't get how obvious weaknesses were exposed last year and virtually not addressed at all in the off season and not one person takes them to task for not meaningfully addressing it

The weakness will show my friend, but for now, only dreams.

635684920851643477-76-COLTS-110313.jpg

Top Bottom