• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Good job, Grover.

Don't go anywhere near the oil industry, though! Even if it pays good money, you have to deal with the guilt of knowing you're turning the planet into an unihabitable wasteland (or deluding yourself into thinking otherwise).

Similar advice for you CS majors and the financial sector!

bionic77

Good job, Grover.

Don't go anywhere near the oil industry, though! Even if it pays good money, you have to deal with the guilt of knowing you're turning the planet into an unihabitable wasteland (or deluding yourself into thinking otherwise).

Similar advice for you CS majors and the financial sector!
Good advice.

Be poor but tell the girls you are poor by choice!

Just started playing Witcher 2 for the first time on PC.

Very pretty game for the most part and the story is engaging. The gameplay is kinda rough though. Like, woof...

Does this get better? I can trudge through for every other aspect.

Do yourself a favor and install this:

http://redkit.cdprojektred.com/?c=mod&m=show&p=77

The base combat was fine to me until they nerfed quen. The rebalance is the stuff. Makes an already excellent game even better.

Only played the first, but I doubt it. Combat was the worst part of Witcher 1 and I doubt they improved it drastically for the sequel.

The two games couldn't be more different as far as combat is concerned.

So i've heard. what i'm saying is the original's combat was so bad there's no way they figured it out for the second.

It lacked responsiveness but it was quite a bit improved. Taking some cues from Dark Souls.

The rebalance mod I posted is by one of the combat designers for Witcher 3. I haven't replayed Witcher 2 without installing it.

jbug617

Banned
saw this on twitter. What happened to Lunchables?

CErgV62UMAAMq9P.jpg

It lacked responsiveness but it was quite a bit improved. Taking some cues from Dark Souls.

The rebalance mod I posted is by one of the combat designers for Witcher 3. I haven't replayed Witcher 2 without installing it.

Witcher was one of the few games in which I could forgive shit combat. The rest of the game and the lore was just so interesting. Only reason I haven't played Witcher 2 is time restrictions.

Top Bottom