• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Chris Snee in his prime playing RG for the Giants:

7532268.jpg

Chris Snee nearly a year after retirement:

CGMR2IwWYAEDvCK.jpg

It always amazes me to see the transformation of these big linemen once they leave the game.

Seems like Dax Swanson had a good amount of reps at cornerback opposite Logan Ryan today with Malcolm Butler out. He's definitely a dark horse candidate to see playing time this year if he can make the final 53. He had a good training camp last year until Butler came in and passed him on the depth chart.

For fucks sake....

Bought Splatoon.
Any of yall got it?

Don't own a Wii U nor a PS4, and with my new laptop (since the one I'm using right now is only working due to a 5 pound weight on the power cord jack, a quarter and a dime lodged under the screen protector so the screen actually works instead of being lines of greys, whites and black, and tape holding down my space bar key. Oh and a broken head phone hole!) costing me $1K my money for consoles went to 0.

cajunator

Banned
Don't own a Wii U nor a PS4, and with my new laptop (since the one I'm using right now is only working due to a 5 pound weight on the power cord jack, a quarter and a dime lodged under the screen protector so the screen actually works instead of being lines of greys, whites and black, and tape holding down my space bar key. Oh and a broken head phone hole!) costing me $1K my money for consoles went to 0.

Actually I want to see this setup now.

I just assumed you liked games that Ice Cream liked

doesnt he like visual novels and dating sims? Those are boring games to me.

zychi

Banned

why not build a pc? way better value than a laptop, unless you went mac?

cajunator

Banned
Ordered a milkshake at a drive-thru, cashier asks if I want a chocolate turnover for dessert.

America.

thats nuts.
I bought my Mother and Aunt a patacon maracucho for lunch because I wanted them to try it. they fell in love with it. Also got some chocoflan.
That little place is starting to get packed for lunch. word is getting out.

Top Bottom