• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

jbug617

Banned
Fowler's gf tho

CErwggqXIAIsupL.jpg

How's everyone doing today? I'm currently on mobile otherwise I'll post Lighter Shade of Brown " On a Sunday Afternoon" to show how's my day been.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
So what you guys get your mom?

I went to church with mine and she got some roses. Then took her out to eat and also bought her a phone.

cajunator

Banned
So what you guys get your mom?

I went to church with mine and she got some roses. Then took her out to eat and also bought her a phone.

I gave her a big hug cause I slept most of the day but she really wants some gardening stuff and I will work with my brother this week to get it.

bionic77

Think I would develop a heart condition if I had steak for dinner every Sunday from now until Labor Day?
No.

I have had steaks and burgers once a week for entire summers and I am tip top shape.

Just exercise regularly and lay off the beer. Soda and beer are the real killers.

That said the one thing I eat that worries me is tuna. I eat like 2-3 sandwiches a week. I am scarred of the Mercury but I am addicted (and otherwise fish is the healthiest meat for you).

bionic77

they got money
Gata somehow thinks that chicks are more attracted to his boyish looks and thuggish demeanor.

While every dude I know with a purse is swimming in attention from fine ladies (assuming they are under 50). You need to have more money when you are really old.

Spinluck

So for some reason this morning when I woke up for work and looked in the mirror I thought I was going bald.

So I freaked out a bit and looked at some old photos of myself to make sure I wasn't going crazy. Turns out my hairline just looks all kinds of fucked up when not shaped up.

Hopefully this is not some super slow process of balding, didn't have time to look that far back on photos.

Anyway, crisis averted, we can now resume our football discussions.

So for some reason this morning when I woke up for work and looked in the mirror I thought I was going bald.

So I freaked out a bit and looked at some old photos of myself to make sure I wasn't going crazy. Turns out my hairline just looks all kinds of fucked up when not shaped up.

Hopefully this is not some super slow process of balding, didn't have time to look that far back on photos.

Anyway, crisis averted, we can now resume our football discussions.
Wear a headband like Lebron

None of you appreciate what I do on the kitchen, therefore no one deserves to see what I do in the kitchen.

You saying "creations" instead of food is disrespectful BG.

I think I am owed an apology.
I'm sorry you're right, I've angered rusty. I acted very sluty

I hope one day we can gain your respect, and you will post more "food".

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
None of you appreciate what I do on the kitchen, therefore no one deserves to see what I do in the kitchen.

You saying "creations" instead of food is disrespectful BG.

I think I am owed an apology.

Friend we appreciate what you create, why do you think we talk about it all the time?

My man. ACC engineer bros. :)
ACC Engineers unite

Except when TDR says mean things about my QB Jimmy
B1G engineers > ACC engineers

Back me up here, B1G bros!

Good advice.

Be poor but tell the girls you are poor by choice!
False choice! There's only one surefire way to make 6 figures out of school as an engineer, and that's to sell your soul. But you can also get there with your soul intact, which is what I'm advising!

Any of you friends have any book suggestions? Any genre really..

I Don't Care if My Best Friend's Mom is a Sasquatch, She's Hot and I'm Taking a Shower With Her .
Life for Jason is one wild experience after another. But then one night he has a chance encounter with a person he thought was but a distant memory. The meeting dredges up a long-forgotten mystery, and suddenly he is trapped on a roller coaster of mystery, danger and wildness—more wildness than he ever knew existed! Now he is on the run with his star-crossed lover. Will they reach a shower in time, or will the natural heat that burns within her consume them both? Will his beautiful, bestial, furry lover tear him to pieces with her giant claws in a lusty rage? Or will she tenderly lather him up, rinse and clean his naked, muscular and strong (for a human) body with scented soaps in a ritual of her people going back thousands of generations in a shower appropriately large enough to fit him and the mysterious, yet tender and svelte creature together? Find out the answers to these questions only in this seriously wild, hot and bothered new novella from writer Lacey Noonan.
From the author of the Erotic Gronk e-books. See I can recommend something not Japanese!

Top Bottom