• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

zychi

Banned
Kevin Love just said he's staying in Cleveland.

1000 [Rest of Lebron's prime worth of] years of prosperity in the Cleve!

No he didn't? He said he plans on it. Everyone knew that because he'll get more money. He can still leave.

The interesting part is if he signs a max deal, or more than a 1 year deal.

I need to get one of these

Chris Trejo would already have one and he would be taking pictures of those ducks.

And those puppies

zychi said:
No he didn't? He said he plans on it. Everyone knew that because he'll get more money. He can still leave..

I mean...sure. They mean the same thing though.

Even if he had said the exact words: "I will be playing for the Cleveland Cavaliers in the 2015/2016 NBA season", we've seen enough athletes

A) Change their minds

B) Outright lie

to not etch it in stone until we see it happen.

MechDX

I can't imagine what JFF is gonna do when people BOO him at other stadiums, and mock him. Not enough water bottles to hide from that

johnny-manziel-bird.gif

zychi

Banned
Chris Trejo would already have one and he would be taking pictures of those ducks.

And those puppies

I mean...sure. They mean the same thing though.

Even if he had said the exact words: "I will be playing for the Cleveland Cavaliers in the 2015/2016 NBA season", we've seen enough athletes

A) Change their minds

B) Outright lie

to not etch it in stone until we see it happen.
In an interview on NBA TV, LeBron James indicated that he "won't stop" until he reaches his goal of winning a title in Cleveland.

"I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland," James said. "And I won't stop until I get it."

Taken literally, James' statement is newsworthy because it would mean that the Cavs' superstar, who can become a free-agent this summer, would stay in Cleveland at least as long as it takes to bring the city an NBA championship.

He then went to Miami.

bionic77

Kevin Love just said he's staying in Cleveland.

1000 [Rest of Lebron's prime worth of] years of prosperity in the Cleve!
Cavs should sign him and then trade him.

He is garbage. He was always garbage.

Lebron and Kyrie just need a bench and 3 point shooters and to stay healthy. Oh and a better coach.

brentech

Just hit level 11 on Witcher. For sure my GOTY by a long shot. Very well made game.
I think the worst thing I've heard about it is that it controls tanky. Not big on that, but will get it when I can record gameplay and not drop a crap load of frames.
770 right now, picking up the 980ti when it releases or the 980 if it's insane cost.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I think the worst thing I've heard about it is that it controls tanky. Not big on that, but will get it when I can record gameplay and not drop a crap load of frames.
770 right now, picking up the 980ti when it releases or the 980 if it's insane cost.

$650

Furyous

"Ryan Tannehill is better than you"

No, seriously Ryan Tannehill is a better QB than Johnny. Why does Johnny keep getting into fights with fans? This is his second incident to date and it's very alarming.

As for Witcher 3 I'm stuck not on the Bloody Baron deciding what to do with this mission. The choices overwhelm me!

Malalaw

No, seriously Ryan Tannehill is a better QB than Johnny. Why does Johnny keep getting into fights with fans? This is his second incident to date and it's very alarming.

As for Witcher 3 I'm stuck not on the Bloody Baron deciding what to do with this mission. The choices overwhelm me!

I finished that one earlier this evening. My favorite so far.

I finished that one earlier this evening. My favorite so far.
I finished most of the Baron quest yesterday
saved the botchling and found his daughter, haven't gotten to his wife yet. Wasn't sure where to go for more hints on his wife's location.

Ended up doing a random quest with i thought would be quick, the one that involves finding a witch. It's longer and cooler then I thought it would be so far. The wild hunt seem like a cool enemy
Favorite game I've played this year so far

Furyous said:

The game does an excellent job of presenting the gamer with really difficult choices with tangible and long-lasting consequences. No moral absolutes, no "pick the blue box for good cutscene, pick the red box for an evil cutscene". The choices MATTER in this game.

Also fuck THAT werewolf. Yall know which werewolf I'm talking about.

I finished most of the Baron quest yesterday
saved the botchling and found his daughter, haven't gotten to his wife yet. Wasn't sure where to go for more hints on his wife's location.

Ended up doing a random quest with i thought would be quick, the one that involves finding a witch. It's longer and cooler then I thought it would be so far. The wild hunt seem like a cool enemy
Favorite game I've played this year so far

Spoiler Alert

You find the wife in the course of a main quest. Don't worry about running around Velen trying to find her

Top Bottom