• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

MRSA

Banned
Lol fuck you

Marvel+Hall+H+Panel+Avengers+Age+Ultron+H3xAroaNWAhl.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Has snes gotten angrier during his time away from GAF? Maybe he was always that angry and it's just been a while since he's posted here?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Yeah, he's been taking anger management classes.

Bucs finally got to him.

Makes sense. Years and years of taco jokes and being forced to cheer for a criminal like Sapp will do that.

He also seems confused by my post! I'm just basing it off what I read on Twitter dude!

I'm starting to really hate wienke, we used to be good bros.

We'll always have Milana.

Once the Packers start playing again I'll calm down. I'm still a broken man.

Furyous

Best Olsen

elizabeth-olsen-420-2-420x0.jpg

Who is this and why does she seem so sociable? *off to teh Google*

She's an Olsen, like Olsen twins Olsen so she comes from paper. Let me conveniently run across her in a club with a shitty sound system and bad lighting so I can scoop her up on some Yeezus shit. I'd make "middle America" MAD AS SHIT. Fuck around and have an entire Fox News hour dedicated to my greatness.

BG, the armor struggle in Witcher 3 is the worst shit ever. I'm mix matching draws and chest pieces trying to find the right set until I level up for one of the big three witcher gear sets.

iuuq_NV_00j3_SL_mjtubm_SL_dpn0jnbhf054275770_2NU_47gvmm_NK_bmfy_NK_npshbo_SL_kqh.jpg

Hi.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
And nintendo is gonna have to go f2p if they use an android os. That shit is gonna get hacked and piracy will kill it the day it comes out

I just want them to keep making awesome Zelda games, somehow.

We'll see but damn it's starting to look that way. That Zelda Wii U demo looked gorgeous and hopefully it still comes out on Wii U but if it was delayed for NX I hope they keep that open world Zelda idea to continue. So much potential.

I remember the day the Horse Armor was added on XBL for Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion. Little did I know back then the Pandora's box that would open.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Android is just an OS though so it could still even be a traditional console of some kind.

Still pretty curious.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Android is just an OS though so it could still even be a traditional console of some kind.

Still pretty curious.

Yeah, I'm starting to lean on this being mainly just being an Android OS but with Nintendo still focusing on the hardware. What that hardware is, is now my biggest concern.

This OP, Eddz, predicted this back in March on point.

Nintendo's next platform will run Android. Here's why

He got piled on too so it's hilarious reading this thread in hindsight.

Nintendo next home platform:
• Plays dedicated Nintendo NX games
• Plays Nintendo smartphone games
• Backwards compatible with Wii U games
• Possibly also plays Nintendo 4DS games, akin to Super Game Boy and Game Boy Player, in order to bolster the console's library and not end up with another Wii U situation

Nintendo next handheld platform:
• Plays dedicated Nintendo 4DS games
• Plays Nintendo smartphone games
Backwards compatible with Nintendo 3DS games

Wouldn't be bad at all if its like this.

Furyous

Yall need to pray that Apple buys Nintendo.

Gaming side might explode if this happens. Mario on the Apple Watch would wreck shit. Then again, Apple wouldn't buy Nintendo as much as purchase exclusive rights to certain IP for their platforms.

MRSA

Banned
Gaming side might explode if this happens. Mario on the Apple Watch would wreck shit. Then again, Apple wouldn't buy Nintendo as much as purchase exclusive rights to certain IP for their platforms.

I'm pretty sure Apple has the cash to buy Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft's gaming divisions.

zychi

Banned
I'm pretty sure Apple has the cash to buy Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft's gaming divisions.
Why would they? They make more money from the app store, and none of those companies are making any money currently with video games. Sony is barely breaking even, the other two are moneysinks.

MRSA

Banned
Why would they? They make more money from the app store, and none of those companies are making any money currently with video games. Sony is barely breaking even, the other two are moneysinks.

Just sayine bro, Apple can buy all 3 out, the only one worth buying is Nintendo for the IPs. Can you imagine the flocks of nerds buying Apple Watches to play Super Mario 3?

Top Bottom