• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Spinluck

Cavs should sign him and then trade him.

He is garbage. He was always garbage.

Lebron and Kyrie just need a bench and 3 point shooters and to stay healthy. Oh and a better coach.

Has Lebron ever had a real coach? Let's not act like everything in Miami wasn't Riley.

The game does an excellent job of presenting the gamer with really difficult choices with tangible and long-lasting consequences. No moral absolutes, no "pick the blue box for good cutscene, pick the red box for an evil cutscene". The choices MATTER in this game.

Also fuck THAT werewolf. Yall know which werewolf I'm talking about.

Spoiler Alert

You find the wife in the course of a main quest. Don't worry about running around Velen trying to find her
alright cool, cause I had no idea were to go. I just said fuck it, I'll come back to this later.
Also every time I see screens of ppls geralts they have amazing armor and stuff, mine is shit lol

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
It arrived!

Nice keyboard. I went with the Logitech 910 or whatever, their new one.

giphy.gif

Does she have those weird giant areolas or are those some kind of anti nipple showing devices?

Either way that chick has the best calves I've seen on television. Which is a weird thing to notice I know.

There's literally a game called "Pregnancy" too. Steam has some weird ass shit nowadays.

I prescribe rest and plenty of fluids.

rbhthumbsup.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You have good interests. Too bad I can never be friends with filth in Ohio.

Idk wtf Wienke friend is talking about, but deborah ann woll is relevant to my interests.
Edit: I do too bread friend, me too....

i hope the former

puffy af

Huh.

Today I learned that some people prefer the puffy kind.

Edit: So AJ is in the Greg Jennings portion of his career I take it? I don't even know why Texans fans are mad, he needed to leave anyway.

bionic77

Has Lebron ever had a real coach? Let's not act like everything in Miami wasn't Riley.
Spoelstra is a really good coach.

Just because Pop is better that doesn't mean Spol was shit. The only people who had Pops were Kobe and Phil.

Other than Spol no for Lebron with the great coaches. But he has basically player the same way since his 2nd year. The one wrinkle he had added is now he takes the ball on the left side of the paint. A great coach is not going to get Lebron to stop being a guy who drives or dishes on the pick and roll. Their job would be to create a system for the rest of the team. The current slob at Cleveland doesn't appear to be up to the task but in his defense he mind be retarded and also he never got a chance for the whole team to play that long together. And he may have to start over year 2....

Bread

Banned
Huh.

Today I learned that some people prefer the puffy kind.

Edit: So AJ is in the Greg Jennings portion of his career I take it? I don't even know why Texans fans are mad, he needed to leave anyway.
I wouldn't say I prefer them puffy, I just think it would be funny if her nipples were that big.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Looks at her fuggin calves smdh, He's reached final evolution.

Her boobs aren't that great, don't know what to tell ya bro.

Girl has gams and an ass though. Her skin tone is top notch also.

And that sounds like you're calling me a pillow fucker or something.

I thought Sanjuro was *big* guy. Would at least think so based on his pizza err-day diet

I imagined him as a husky Portuguese dude.

Don't watch true blood, I watched like half an episode of that shit. I shook my head for a full day straight
Girl has gams. Her skin tone is top notch also.
Wut.... I don't even know what the fuck this means
are you a vampire?
Jk my friend

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Don't watch true blood, I watched like half an episode of that shit. I shook my head for a full day straight

Makes it all the way through Swordart Online but is disgusted by nude vampire chicks and can't make it through half an episode.

thisisneogaf.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Sanjuro is fat, how do I know? He gets offended when I call him fat.

His diet consist mainly of pesa, Chinese food, beer, and 7 hot dogs in one sitting.

I remember him saying 7 hot dogs wasn't an absurd amount.

Reminds me of the dude in the OT that ate like 20 corn dogs in one sitting.

Makes it all the way through Swordart Online but is disgusted by nude vampire chicks and can't make it through half an episode.

thisisneogaf.gif
LOL, I havent made it though your favorite show!

That acting and writing I saw in the first half of the true blood episode I saw was terribad. And I watch I good amount of cheesy shows!

Spinluck

One of my exs loved True Blood and Dexter.

Dexter was amazing up until Season 2 and was good till Season 4. Kind of funny we broke it off with her before both shows ended yet I still finished them despite them being shit.

I think it's because I conditioned myself to watch them in order to sometimes get on her good side and sex her. Pretty bad but it's the only explanation I have.

Deborah Ann is mostly attractive but sometimes she looks very off to me. Not sure what it is. It's not her face but her body and neck.

Best Olsen is the hottest thing posted on this page (not including my avatar).

Top Bottom