• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

2nd Page bitches.
tumblr_np4h84mCl61sje6kuo1_500.gif

Muda muda muda.

Spinluck

I'm trying Batman Arkhan Asylum again and I'm forcing myself through it. Like, it's not bad by any means, but I'm just not having fun.

Makes me wonder why some people on gaming side have called these games some of the best ever. Maybe I should get further into it... Or just accept that I'm not really feeling it.

Spinluck

Yeah, I'm starting to lean on this being mainly just being an Android OS but with Nintendo still focusing on the hardware. What that hardware is, is now my biggest concern.

This OP, Eddz, predicted this back in March on point.

Nintendo's next platform will run Android. Here's why

He got piled on too so it's hilarious reading this thread in hindsight.

Wouldn't be bad at all if its like this.

Lol, Android running on a Nintendo console.

Next thing you'll tell us is that Stafford wins the SB next year!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Healthy scratch made Lance Moore want out of Pittsburgh

Veteran receiver Lance Moore spent plenty of years — and caught plenty of passes — with the Saints. He spent one year in Pittsburgh. And it didn’t end well.

“I knew the day after the playoff loss that we had, I knew that I didn’t want to be there anymore,” Moore said recently, via Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press. “They made me inactive. And I knew at that point that the writing is on the wall. I could see what their future plans were for me; it was the first time in my career that I was a healthy inactive.”

Moore added that it “never quite clicked” for him and quarterback Ben Roethlisberger. With younger guys playing well, Moore ended up averaging one catch per game played — 14.

In Detroit, Moore returns to an offense similar to the one used by the Saints, given the presence of former Saints assistant Joe Lombardi as offensive coordinator. Moore will be competing with Ryan Broyles and Jeremy Ross for the slot-receiver role, but Moore has new motivation after a failed year in Pittsburgh.

“I would say that I’ve never been so excited to go to practice, I’ve never been so excited to really just have another chance,” Moore said. “I’ve been in the league 11 years. I’ve been cut five times. You never really know when it’s going to be over, and I knew, in the back of my mind, that it wasn’t quite over, but I wasn’t sure whether I’d get an opportunity or get the right opportunity. I feel like things couldn’t have worked out any better for me, so I’m going to make the most of this opportunity.”

He’s only 31, and it’s possible Moore simply got lost in the shuffle last year. In Detroit, with Calvin Johnson and Golden Tate and Eric Ebron as the primary options in the passing game, Moore could find a way to fill an important role as an underneath option making clutch catches that help move the chains.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...atch-made-lance-moore-want-out-of-pittsburgh/

I think Lance Moore could go down as our most important offseason signing. Possibly moreso than Haloti Ngata. I've been clamoring for a #3 (and #2 receiver) WR option for Stafford for years now.

I'll admit during pre draft, and the draft thread, I jumped the gun on wanting to draft Jaelen Strong early, but that's how much I felt we needed that #3 insurance policy at receiver if Ebron or one of our later WR picks the last few years didn't pan out.

I just want a decent guy who can run routes and catch a bullet from Matthew Stafford. Lance Moore isn't being asked to be the #1 or #2 WR and he's used to Drew Brees throwing him the ball so this signing was perfect. On top of that he already has worked under our OC Joe Lombardi in New Orleans.

We wasted two years of Matthew Staffords career with not having options other than Megatron. We saw what happened when he got Golden Tate last year. Now we have Lance Moore as a #3, Eric Ebron going into his second along with Corey Fuller and TJ Jones.

Greatest Show on Turf 2.0

Bowser

ESPN 730 ‏@ESPN730 18m18 minutes ago
BREAKING:Cam Newton and the @Panthers are close to agreeing on a long term deal according to two league sources.Likely to run through 2020.

Could be done as early as today or tomorrow.

ESPN 730 ‏@ESPN730 17m17 minutes ago
Going off the current market average for new years probably between $20M - $21M per year.

6WGE2vX.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lol, Android running on a Nintendo console.

Next thing you'll tell us is that Stafford wins the SB next year!

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic? It would be run as an OS, just like Windows was for Dreamcast, and it actually makes sense in the long term for Nintendo and Nintendo fans.

Nikkei is reporting it so it's pretty much confirmed.

BREAKING:Cam Newton and the @Panthers are close to agreeing on a long term deal according to two league sources.Likely to run through 2020.

Going off the current market average for new years probably between $20M - $21M per year.

6WGE2vX.gif

5b7e0fdd39178dc8d4148618607fc96fb8908a1ea62c04119630f50f349c4ce1.jpg

6WGE2vX.gif

That's a lot of laptops.

Fox318

6WGE2vX.gif

UF5oy1w.jpg

Spinluck

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic? It would be run as an OS, just like Windows was for Dreamcast, and it actually makes sense in the long term for Nintendo and Nintendo fans.

Nikkei is reporting it so it's pretty much confirmed.

My bad, I misunderstood what said.

I'll believe it when I see it though. Doesn't seem like them, but I'd be in favor of it.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Guess he must be running low on clicks. Peter King's power rankings:

1. Baltimore Ravens
2. Seattle Seahawks
3. Green Bay Packers
4. Kansas City Chiefs
5. New England Patriots
6. Minnesota Vikings
7. Philadelphia Eagles
8. Pittsburgh Steelers
9. Denver Broncos
10. Arizona Cardinals

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I'm trying Batman Arkhan Asylum again and I'm forcing myself through it. Like, it's not bad by any means, but I'm just not having fun.

Makes me wonder why some people on gaming side have called these games some of the best ever. Maybe I should get further into it... Or just accept that I'm not really feeling it.

Something we agree on. Those type of games just don't click with me. Same with shadow of mordor. Not bad games just that they don't grab me and i got bored with them quickly.

Greg

he's getting a Dell

Bowser

1. Baltimore Ravens
2. Seattle Seahawks
3. Green Bay Packers
4. Kansas City Chiefs
5. New England Patriots
6. Minnesota Vikings
7. Philadelphia Eagles
8. Pittsburgh Steelers
9. Denver Broncos
10. Arizona Cardinals

x7IT5so.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

1. Baltimore Ravens
2. Seattle Seahawks
3. Green Bay Packers
4. Kansas City Chiefs
5. New England Patriots
6. Minnesota Vikings
7. Philadelphia Eagles
8. Pittsburgh Steelers
9. Denver Broncos
10. Arizona Cardinals

Sans the Packers, the Detroit Lions are head and shoulders better than every single one of those teams in every aspect. Peter is going to tell me the Eagles, Chiefs and Ravens are better than the Lions?

This is what the Detroit Lions face as a franchise when it comes to the media and football fans. We're still the "Lolions" despite going 11-5 last year. I think it'll be to our advantage though. It's a hurdle the franchise, fanbase and players have to overcome.

And the Packers vs. Lions games will be like Ali vs. Frazier if everyone is healthy.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

1. Baltimore Ravens
2. Seattle Seahawks
3. Green Bay Packers
4. Kansas City Chiefs
5. New England Patriots
6. Minnesota Vikings
7. Philadelphia Eagles
8. Pittsburgh Steelers
9. Denver Broncos
10. Arizona Cardinals

Houston at 28.....

lmao ok

BigAT

Cam's going to come home with something stuffed in his jacket and his mom is going to demand to see what it is, asking what he stole this time.

Then he pulls out a laptop with a receipt and "PAID IN FULL" on the top as she gets emotional and teary eyed.

latest.jpg

Spinluck

1. Baltimore Ravens
2. Seattle Seahawks
3. Green Bay Packers
4. Kansas City Chiefs
5. New England Patriots
6. Minnesota Vikings
7. Philadelphia Eagles
8. Pittsburgh Steelers
9. Denver Broncos
10. Arizona Cardinals

lol

I'm ok with this

cajunator

Banned

Because gaming side are a bunch of fucking morons.

BigAT

I think you guys are giving Peter King too much credit thinking he is intentionally trying to generate clicks as opposed to the fact that he simply sucks.

brentech

Houston at 28.....

lmao ok
I dunno about that low, but do you expect them to greatly improve?

The teams they beat last year:
Redskins
Raiders
Bills
Titans x2
Browns
Ravens
Jags x 2

Like two quality wins. Inspires a lot of confidence....

eznark

Banned
I dunno about that low, but do you expect them to greatly improve?

The teams they beat last year:
Redskins
Raiders
Bills
Titans x2
Browns
Ravens
Jags x 2

Like two quality wins. Inspires a lot of confidence....

Hard to win with 0 quarterbacks on the roster, no matter how hard BOB is.

Pepiope

Sans the Packers, the Detroit Lions are head and shoulders better than every single one of those teams in every aspect. Peter is going to tell me the Eagles, Chiefs and Ravens are better than the Lions?

This is what the Detroit Lions face as a franchise when it comes to the media and football fans. We're still the "Lolions" despite going 11-5 last year. I think it'll be to our advantage though. It's a hurdle the franchise, fanbase and players have to overcome.

And the Packers vs. Lions games will be like Ali vs. Frazier if everyone is healthy.
The Eagles are WAY better than the Lions. If healthy, we have a better QB too.

bionic77

I love this time of year when all of us are delusional.
June power rankings from Peter King are serious business!

Did you see what the motherfucker had to say about the coffee in (insert shitty airport)? I can't wait until he starts writing about how clean the toilets are in different cities!

zychi

Banned
Just sayine bro, Apple can buy all 3 out, the only one worth buying is Nintendo for the IPs. Can you imagine the flocks of nerds buying Apple Watches to play Super Mario 3?

Jailbreak your phone, and you can already?

How would you play Mario on that tiny ass watch?

That's a lot of laptops.

That's like 3 Apple laptops.

Really thought he'd end up as a Cowboy once Romo retired.

Top Bottom