• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

bionic77

B1G engineers > ACC engineers

Back me up here, B1G bros!

False choice! There's only one surefire way to make 6 figures out of school as an engineer, and that's to sell your soul. But you can also get there with your soul intact, which is what I'm advising!
Eh it is just a job.

Unless you are killing people, profiting from killing people or outright stealing from people to me it's just a job.

I don't do anything great but I fucking love litigation and being in court. I hate criminals and criminal law so this is a great way for me to do something I love without feeling like shit (even though criminal law is way more important than what I do). I sleep just fine at night.

To quote a great movie lawyer the world needs ditch diggers too. And ambulance chasers and finance people!

Eh it is just a job.

Unless you are killing people, profiting from killing people or outright stealing from people to me it's just a job.

I don't do anything great but I fucking love litigation and being in court. I hate criminals and criminal law so this is a great way for me to do something I love without feeling like shit (even though criminal law is way more important than what I do). I sleep just fine at night.

To quote a great movie lawyer the world needs ditch diggers too. And ambulance chasers and finance people!
I agree for the most part. But one of the perks of being an engineer is that if you invest the mind-numbing work and weaponize your intelligence, the always-high demand for good engineers (there are never enough) often means you get to choose how your talents are used.

CEsHGZUUkAAPycT.jpg

Spinluck

Hmm, after tonight I'm rooting for Bron Bron get #3. Took balls doing what he did, if he were to miss that shot the amount of shit he'd be getting would be enormous. Dude scratched the play just to show up D-Rose, that was some good shit on the road. Old Lebron would've pussied out of taking the shot, but he launched it and sunk it. Props.

Either way, I don't really care who wins this years Finals. But the salt levels from Bron e winning would be nice. If they happen to choke on the way there then it's whatever.

I also read that this the first Finals since like fucking ever that Duncan, Kobe, or Dwade won't be playing in lol. Wow.

Spinluck

As long as that dumpster fire in the state north of Texas continues to suck balls, I don't care who wins.

Oklahoma sucks. I live Florida. I went there to visit a buddy in the military and his wife n kid for about two weeks and wanted to go back to Florida more and more everyday.

Even if they were to win, they still lose friend.

You people should have figured out by now that even though Goodell and the NFL are trying to frame Tom, that that shit doesn't fly on GAF #InWesITrust

Top Bottom