• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Hey fake Chris, have you ever had Shake Shack?

There was a thread saying it was better than In-N-Out. Is this true? There were also people saying Five Guys is better but I don't believe them as someone who's are there a few times.

There is a Shake Shack like 40 mins from me, I would invite invite friends for a night out just to try it.

No In-N-Out over here though :'(

In-N-Out (Wins on Burgers) = 5 Guys (Wins on Fries) >>> Shake Shack.

burgers are mediocre food to begin with so the best of them is still dull.

smh burgers can be amazing Cajun, you need to get out more.

Hey fake Chris, have you ever had Shake Shack?

There was a thread saying it was better than In-N-Out. Is this true? There were also people saying Five Guys is better but I don't believe them as someone who's are there a few times.

There is a Shake Shack like 40 mins from me, I would invite invite friends for a night out just to try it.

No In-N-Out over here though :'(

I have not actually, I was going to when I was in Vegas last month but I didn't have the time. I might be going out there next month though so I'll try them for sure. Also Five Guys sucks compared to In-N-Out.

cajunator

Banned
smh burgers can be amazing Cajun, you need to get out more.

I have not actually, I was going to when I was in Vegas last month but I didn't have the time. I might be going out there next month though so I'll try them for sure. Also Five Guys sucks compared to In-N-Out.

the only burgers I like are homemade ones. Everything else tastes like junk.

Fox318

We're being infiltrated.

rBo0AxI.jpg

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I wonder at what point was it that I became the mascot for NFL-GAF? :(

Even though you support the worst franchise in sports history, in the worst sports town in the world, you retain the pluck and vigor of a much less depressing person! You have moxy, kitty.

Germans can't make good burgers. That's like saying Americans make the best borscht.

This is the goddamn truth. Germans make a lot of great food, but they think meatloaf on a bun is a fucking burger. They suckkkkkk at burgers.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
We have lots of mascots.

Buttfumble, Kave's face, Josh Fatman, Fatford, Gata, cajun, anime, etc

Gata is probably our actual mascot that accurately sums up all the issues this thread has.

Pepiope

Eliot Shorr-Parks ‏@EliotShorrParks 6m6 minutes ago
From what I can see, when Bradford is moving around, you can't tell he is injured.

Now that Bradford's injury concern is cleared up...on to Super Bowl 50!

Greg

Eliot Shorr-Parks ‏@EliotShorrParks 6m6 minutes ago
From what I can see, when Bradford is moving around, you can't tell he is injured.

Now that Bradford's injury concern is cleared up...on to Super Bowl 50!
probably because he's moving around in a wheel chair

Top Bottom