• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

Jamie Conway is a lifelong Patriots fan from Marion, Mass.

bye-b.gif

MechDX

NFL All Underrated Team
Quarterback: Ryan Tannehill, Miami Dolphins

This was the easiest choice on the list. OK, OK; which quarterback is truly underrated? None of the decent ones. So Tannehill gets the nod, partially because I underrated him last season. Tannehill -- who recently signed an extension with the Dolphins through 2020 -- finished fifth in completion percentage in 2014, and his passer rating has steadily gone up in each of his three seasons (76.1, 81.7 and 92.8).

Wide receiver: DeAndre Hopkins, Houston Texans

Is anyone aware of the numbers Hopkins put up last year? The second-year pro caught 76 balls for 1,210 yards -- with Ryan Fitzpatrick, Ryan Mallett, Case Keenum and the legendary Tom Savage chucking him the ball. Hopkins only dropped three passes all season.

For Trejo.

cajunator

Banned

MRSA

Banned
khalil-mack-nfl-buffalo-bills-oakland-raiders.jpg

Khalil Mack is 265lbs coming into OTA, that's fuckin huge for a OLB. I'm asuming they're going to be using him as LEO this year.

Draxal

Who? I honestly dont have a clue who that is.
I suppose I could google it but Id prefer someone to just tell me.

I wonder how long this guy would have lasted as a Saints fan.

Sepp Blatter is the leader of Fifa, the governing body of soccer worldwide.

Corsair Gaming K70 RGB with Cherry MX red switches

That's pretty cool,

Also:

“I’m as optimistic as I’ve ever been going into a season,” Coyle said.

Coyle sees tangible reasons for feeling this way.

Defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh has been a star, and now he’s Miami’s star. Linebacker Dannell Ellerbe and Phillip Wheeler are gone, and second-year player Chris McCain offers good playmaking potential.

The starting cornerback job opposite Brent Grimes is wide open, according to Coyle, as are several others, but the candidates vying for the jobs, including Jamar Taylor, has so far been impressive.

“I’m confident each and every year as we go into it. ... We want to take it to a whole other level,” Coyle said. “We’ve looked at it. I think we can tighten things down. We plan to tighten things down. And I really want to do a good job of taking the players’ strengths and maximizing them as opposed to them fitting a system we’ve had over the years.

“We’ve done a lot of good things, but not enough. And this is a production league. We got to win. We have to play great on defense in order for that to happen.”

Perhaps that’s the final step.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/s...o-salguero/article22831140.html#storylink=cpy

Could this finally be the year!?!?
no :(

MRSA

Banned
oakland_raiders_khalil_mack_charles_woodson.jpg

Beast

Speaking of not so much beast
9053829_f520.jpg

How many draft picks were used on this guy? 3 first rounders? Lol Browns, Lol Colts.

Godslay

Banned
A bunch of NFL-GAF folk have been wandering into the NBA thread lately now that they're in the Finals.

Little known fact, I posted in the old NBA threads before coming over to NFLGAF. I used to watch the NBA just as religiously as I do the NFL.

I moved out of the Nuggets network, so I don't get any of the games, and I won't pay for the current iteration of crap they are putting out. I'll still follow the scores, but with that I moved on to casual fandom with the Nuggets.

Edit: I would also like to take a look at Weddle. Probably too expensive, but immediately makes the secondary the deepest in the league with that signing. Fantasy at this point, but man would that be great in the unlikely even it occurs. For 2016.

Pepiope

Little known fact, I posted in the old NBA threads before coming over to NFLGAF. I used to watch the NBA just as religiously as I do the NFL.

I moved out of the Nuggets network, so I don't get any of the games, and I won't pay for the current iteration of crap they are putting out. I'll still follow the scores, but with that I moved on to casual fandom with the Nuggets.

Edit: I would also like to take a look at Weddle. Probably too expensive, but immediately makes the secondary the deepest in the league with that signing. Fantasy at this point, but man would that be great in the unlikely even it occurs. For 2016.
I became a Nuggets fan once AI was traded out there. They were fun to watch. Now....not so much.

MRSA

Banned
cajun is now on my shit list, he is no longer invited to the No Pats Fans Club meeting hosted by Dr. rando and Dr. RBH at The French Laundry.

Top Bottom