• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

MechDX

Zach Berman ‏@ZBerm · 3m3 minutes ago
Matt Barkley is taking first-team reps. Said last week he's mixing in with 1s, feels best he's ever felt entering a season.

Chip da gawd! Dream Team 3.0!

bionic77

Yep, he's taking his deflated ball and going home. Back to obsessing over the Sawxxx!
Its kind of sad in a way.

11 years of being a diehard fan down the drain.

Oh well, carry on. Life goes on. And I won't shed too many tears for the delusional fans of a cheating and corrupt sports team.

P.S. Fuck the Pats!

khalil-mack-tom-brady-nfl-oakland-raiders-new-england-patriots.jpg

You have to appreciate his work

Also the work of Elvis Dummervil

tom-brady-sack.gif
If you told me that was art I would believe it and ask how much it would cost me to frame that on my wall.

zychi

Banned
I love how gafmobile has ads that make you go to the app store. Dont even have to touch anything in mobile safari.

CGg69uPUkAAfptX.png:large

13 feet worth of receiver

Funchess is the least intimitating name in the world.

Its kind of sad in a way.

11 years of being a diehard fan down the drain.

Oh well, carry on. Life goes on. And I won't shed too many tears for the delusional fans of a cheating and corrupt sports team.

P.S. Fuck the Pats!

If you told me that was art I would believe it and ask how much it would cost me to frame that on my wall.

Such a gullible bastard. Which reminds me, I got a painting from a Dutch artist of some sunflowers, his name is Vincent Van Gogh, ever heard of him? You can have the painting for $10.000.

cajunator

Banned
Funchess is the least intimitating name in the world.

Such a gullible bastard. Which reminds me, I got a painting from a Dutch artist of some sunflowers, his name is Vincent Van Gogh, ever heard of him? You can have the painting for $10.000.

David Tyree is a pretty benign name.

bionic77

HobLjMC.jpg

Here's a picture of the Van Gogh, Bionic.
Typical Pats fans trying to cheat to get ahead.

But being the nice guy I am I will make you an offer for said fraudulent art.

I will offer you one full size Gata. I will pay for shipping and handling. You are only responsible for the feeding, housing and education of this creature. Consider him to be a very cheap butler.

cajunator

Banned
I researched David Tyree and he was with the Giants for 6 seasons. wow.
Im sure they are glad they kept him around but why exactly did he stay so long?

Typical Pats fans trying to cheat to get ahead.

But being the nice guy I am I will make you an offer for said fraudulent art.

I will offer you one full size Gata. I will pay for shipping and handling. You are only responsible for the feeding, housing and education of this creature. Consider him to be a very cheap butler.

That's not a nice way to treat your son.

The reason your dad hates you is because you're mean.

NOW YOU JUST SOUND LIKE MY REAL DAD ;_;! AND I'M THE MEAN ONE?!

Top Bottom