• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

MechDX

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 7m7 minutes ago
.@NFL commissioner Roger Goodell wrote to @NFLPA today that he’ll hear Tom Brady’s appeal. “My mind is open,” he said.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 4m4 minutes ago
Goodell: “Protecting integrity of the game is Commish’s most important responsibility, I decline to rewrite CBA to abrogate my authority.”

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 3m3 minutes ago
Goodell: “Based on the unambiguous language of CBA, as well as common sense, I conclude none of the arguments advanced by @NFLPA has merit”

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 2m2 minutes ago
NFLPA says Goodell is a central witness. “I am not a necessary or an appropriate witness, much less a “central witness” as NFLPA contends.”

bradymad.gif

Goodell should defer to BOB on how to handle Brady

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wYcMnxkc0o

bionic77

I wonder if any players or the players union really gives a fuck about Brady.

The players all willingly gave the commish these powers. And i can't imagine many people legitimately liking Brady. This is all probably noise to present the image of a unified front against the front office.

In reality I think the rest of the players are as happy about this as most fans and Coach Shula.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
You'll be fine Malalaw.

I had a bad upset stomach for like a week recently and I turned out fine.

*dies*

I wonder if any players or the players union really gives a fuck about Brady.

The players all willingly gave the commish these powers. And i can't imagine many people legitimately liking Brady. This is all probably noise to present the image of a unified front against the front office.

In reality I think the rest of the players are as happy about this as most fans and Coach Shula.

Not all teams universally gave him those powers.

With the majority of the league's 1,900 union members ratifying the 10-year deal, the Steelers seemingly cast only a symbolic no vote to protest their uneasiness with a sometimes-ambiguous conduct policy. In addition, some were uncomfortable having less than two hours to review the CBA package before hitting the practice field. Players did not disclose how they voted, but Batch said it was "a majority vote."

MechDX

Little bitch can't even admit when he throws a bad pass,

Afterwards:

Belichick "Bill? Maybe you should take that Penn State job"

BOB: "Why? Because Tom is a bitch?"

Belichick: "I cant have an assistant making my starting QB upset"

BOB: "Fine, Ill take that job but be prepared. One day I will face you and that bitch and I will destroy you."

Belichick: shits pants

#BasedBOB

Bread

Banned
Afterwards:

Belichick "Bill? Maybe you should take that Penn State job"

BOB: "Why? Because Tom is a bitch?"

Belichick: "I cant have an assistant making my starting QB upset"

BOB: "Fine, Ill take that job but be prepared. One day I will face you and that bitch and I will destroy you."

Belichick: shits pants

#BasedBOB
giphy.gif

Steam to start offering full refunds just in time for the Summer Sale.

Now you can impulse buy and feel slightly less guilty about being financially irresponsible! Huzzah!

Gaben delivers again

BigAT

Don't you have a dick meeting to go to

Like a meeting for people that are dicks or a meeting that you're recommending I attend and commence with the sucking?

Welker would have had to make an A catch on that ball. If Brady had thrown even a C+ pass it wouldn't have been an issue in the first place.

Top Bottom