• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Adrian Peterson said:
"I'm definitely not the victim, I haven’t tried to play the victim. … But it was tough to sit back and take all these blows.”

I mean, come on.

Zee-Row

Banned
I just can't wait for the season
11108205_10153125020581263_7782506198389747162_n.jpg

zychi

Banned
Really struck a nerve?

It's okay, once Rodgers retires your team will be relevant again.
I got nothing. Eagles have never been relevant. Really nothing to make fun of. 50 super bowls, not 1 won by a philly team. Its like picking on the slow kid in class, id rather try and help him get through it.

Chip will make you better than Washington at least?

Afterwards:

Belichick "Bill? Maybe you should take that Penn State job"

BOB: "Why? Because Tom is a bitch?"

Belichick: "I cant have an assistant making my starting QB upset"

BOB: "Fine, Ill take that job but be prepared. One day I will face you and that bitch and I will destroy you."

Belichick: shits pants

#BasedBOB

Can't wait to see you in the AFCC Game after we both embarrass the pats!

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I'm still an ED Tech, got a job in cardiology. I should be starting nursing school next spring.

Ah, my bad. Congrats on the incoming pay increase. Maybe you can afford to take care of your son, finally. Gata running around all wild and shit.

Pepiope

I got nothing. Eagles have never been relevant. Really nothing to make fun of. 50 super bowls, not 1 won by a philly team. Its like picking on the slow kid in class, id rather try and help him get through it.

Chip will make you better than Washington at least?
Chip does make up better than Washington.

Sadly, you guys still aren't better than Minnesota even without AP.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
CGhZjQ5U8AAKqMC.jpg

Dammit, Shazier! You need to be able to cover the best running back in the league! Oh wait, he's on your team. It's cool to let him catch one every once in a while.

zychi

Banned
Chip does make up better than Washington.

Sadly, you guys still aren't better than Minnesota even without AP.
You're not sayinf anything about the Bears I havent already said in this thread?

The problem is the same as the Bulls. Ted Is really in charge, and hes shit. Just like Gar is really in charge when Reinsdorf forgets he has a basketball team (usually baseball season).

Incompetence runs wild for Chicago teams. Its why we love Theo, hes in charge and not letting his feelings get hurt.

Boo hoo Brandon Marshall flew to do a tv show in New York,
lets trade him instead of telling him he cant do it. Oh we let Lance skip practice to open his shitty restaurant? Fuck. Well I guess Brandon's doing the show.

We hired the guy who got the Saints into salary cap hell? Lets blame the players for it in two years and not take responsibilty for our mistakes!

#itslonelyonCutlerIsland

Bowser

Cam's extension done. 5 years, $103.8m.

Cam Newton signed 5-year, $103.8 million extension, per source. Earns him $67.6 million in first three year. Deal negotiated between Panthers and agents Bus Cook, Tony Paige and Chitta Mallik.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 37s37 seconds ago
Cam Newton will earn $67.6M in the first 3 years of his deal, source said. Most money ever in a 3-year period.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 27s27 seconds ago
Cam Newton's new 5-year, $103.8 million deal also includes $60 million guaranteed, per source.

Pepiope

You're not sayinf anything about the Bears I havent already said in this thread?

The problem is the same as the Bulls. Ted Is really in charge, and hes shit. Just like Gar is really in charge when Reinsdorf forgets he has a basketball team (usually baseball season).

Incompetence runs wild for Chicago teams. Its why we love Theo, hes in charge and not letting his feelings get hurt.

Boo hoo Brandon Marshall flew to do a tv show in New York,
lets trade him instead of telling him he cant do it. Oh we let Lance skip practice to open his shitty restaurant? Fuck. Well I guess Brandon's doing the show.

We hired the guy who got the Saints into salary cap hell? Lets blame the players for it in two years and not take responsibilty for our mistakes!

#itslonelyonCutlerIsland
It's okay man. You can jump on the Chip bandwagon and join us on the ride for #50. Free of charge.

BigAT

"Cam's deal is for 5-year, $103.8 million with $115 million guaranteed," said NFL reporters with knowledge of what the word 'guaranteed' means.

Bowser

Black & Blue Review ‏@BlackBlueReview 3m3 minutes ago
The contract Cam Newton’s camp wanted to beat - Matt Ryan.

Newton - $103.8 million
Ryan - $103.75 million

Andrew Luck bout to get that 5 year, $125m extension with $65-70m gtd

eznark

Banned
So Cam's contract is for five years and guarantees (I'm guessing those are actually roster bonuses) $60m yet people are saying he has an AAV of $20m a year?

wat

MechDX

Black & Blue Review ‏@BlackBlueReview 3m3 minutes ago
The contract Cam Newton’s camp wanted to beat - Matt Ryan.

Newton - $103.8 million
Ryan - $103.75 million

Andrew Luck bout to get that 5 year, $125m extension with $65-70m gtd

Our cap is in good shape. We can afford Luck

Bowser

For eznark's sake:

Black & Blue Review ‏@BlackBlueReview 36s36 seconds ago
To be clear, right now it’s unclear how much of that $67 million is FULLY guaranteed.

That's...a lot of money. But like I said yesterday, you gotta pay what you gotta pay these days. I have more trust in Cam Newton than I have in tanking and getting lucky in the draft lottery and finding a QB better than him.

Top Bottom