• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

JABEE

Abusing children is still cool to do in the NFL. It's hilarious how few media people are even talking about it. They are more focused on the child abuser's contract situation.

The man had a torture room to beat the shit out of and muzzle the illegitimate kids he brings around once every month.

jakncoke

Banned
Do we have a chance oh wise soothsayer

You didnt win with Marino so eight ball says

magic_8ball_outlook_not_so_good.jpg

Bowser

My point is that Cam earned his contract carrying his team, he's an idiot if he wants to win, because they cant afford to fix the team with thay contract. I know this from Cutler and hopefully our draft helps our problem. The Panthers are now where the Bears were 2 years ago, but you have a potentially more athletic qb.

Cutler at least made it to the end of the NFC title game with the shit team he had around him, my boy Cam is struggling to beat the NFC Soft.

Restructure/pay cut, he still defered money to let Jerry get more money for the cap.

One last point here, sorry but I have to belabor it lol...no, that's not correct. For salary cap purposes, the Cowboys got to spread the amount of the restructures over the life of the extension/contract, but Romo actually gets that $ upfront.

Taking Cam's contract into example, the $22.5m singing bonus he got, that gets prorated over the life of the extension (5 years), so it only counts $4.5m against this season's cap. But he's getting that entire amount today.

That's the same way Romo's restructure went. The Cowboys converted $16m of his base salary (non-guaranteed) into a signing bonus and prorated that amount over 5 years, so it "freed up" $12.8m of cap room. But Romo got that $16m up front at the time of the restructure. That's why you hear about cash flow and cap discrepancies.

JABEE

Did you hear how well Mike Zimmerman handled bringing back a man who slashed his 4-year old child's scrotum as he smashed leaves in the child's mouth?

Good thing we have great leaders like Zimmerman to help that poor man through this trying situation.

Spinluck

Sucks that Wilson will get his contact done before Luck. I cannot imagine what we'll be paying him.

End of an era.

Are you being facetious naming Rodgers and Romo?

Brady's the only star QB that's really ever taken below market value (without being forced to like Luck/Wilson's contracts, etc.)

#GiseleMoney

Sucks that Wilson will get his contact done before Luck. I cannot imagine what we'll be paying him.

End of an era.

End of what era? The era of you guys having great regular seasons to then get your shit smacked in the play-offs will never end as long as Luck is your QB.

Crisco

Banned
CGh7BIoUkAEKZDH.jpg:large

thatsmyqb.gif
thatsmygm.gif

I love it. It's so weird it took this long for Gettleman to become a GM, he must have been the sort of guy that rubbed his bosses the wrong way. He has a great football mind and genuine executive skill. The fact that he see's a $100 million QB in Cam should be good enough for anyone.

Top Bottom