• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Busy June: First two weeks staying in Prague, come back home for a day, fly to China the day after and stay there for a week. Anyone here ever been to China? How is it, lots of dog meat?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I think I have acid reflux. :(

But unlike the rest of GAF, I'm Canadian so I'm going to the doctor to find out.

Big-E

Busy June: First two weeks staying in Prague, come back home for a day, fly to China the day after and stay there for a week. Anyone here ever been to China? How is it, lots of dog meat?

Dog is there if you want it. People like it here so no one hides it in things, you have to deliberately order it.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
lol

I know you're happy that the pats got caught bionic but we warned you to tone it down in the OT!! ): RIP

BigAT

77lsfee.jpg

Everything he did, he did for his country.

He sacrificed his life and his honor for his native land.

He was a real hero.

He was a true patriot hater.

Big-Boss-Salute-610x345.jpg

FTF

lol oh wow Bionic banned right before the suspension is announced...that's rough. Will miss either his meltdown if 4 games or less or gloating if more (actually I won't miss his gloating if more ha).

Rog is never gonna suspend Brady, he makes decision at a snails pace.

Apparently DJ Swearinger posted a goodbye message on his Instagram today.
Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro

Hopefully you didn't see the movie. It's good but the book is much better and should be read first
I've never heard of it, thanks I'll check it out.

Fox318

Rog is never gonna suspend Brady, he makes decision at a snails pace.

Apparently DJ Swearinger posted a goodbye message on his Instagram today.

I've never heard of it, thanks I'll check it out.

He's too busy watching tapes of players beat their wives

BigAT

Schefter suggesting that punishment will come down in the next day or so?

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Then there's this. Patriots making Monday headlines. And the biggest one is yet to come here in next 24 or so hours.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Schefter suggesting that punishment will come down in the next day or so?

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Then there's this. Patriots making Monday headlines. And the biggest one is yet to come here in next 24 or so hours.
Punishment today and then announcement of Brady cut tomorrow.

Top Bottom