• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Godslay

Banned
I like how Del Rio is going on saying that Mack is more physical than Miller.

No shit, Jack?

Mack is also 25 lbs heavier than Miller, essentially plays a different position, and doesn't have the speed and flexibility than Miller does. Maybe he can give us some more insights and football genius like dropping Mack into coverage on Gronk like he did with Miller.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
7951743_G.jpg

Andrew pls

Spinluck

End of what era? The era of you guys having great regular seasons to then get your shit smacked in the play-offs will never end as long as Luck is your QB.

*Pats Dutch on shoulder

It's ok friend. When your team is done being a cheating shit stain on the league you have my permission to join us in the light of good.

Let's wait and see if Jimmy sucks first though.

He probably does

Spinluck

Just finished Arkham Asylum. Solid game, took some time for it to pick up and be remotely fun for me. Great presentation and really polished. Felt like a 7/10 for me though. Just a good game but not as ground breaking as gaming side led me to believe. Felt like I was forcing myself through a lot of it in preparation for this new one which looks really good. I'll begin Arkham City tomorrow.

Why can't Spider-Man have games of this quality :'(

7951743_G.jpg

Andrew pls

Goddammit, I just changed my avatar!

zychi

Banned
Ameer, this dude Adrian Peterson thinks he's the best running back in the NFL North

I assume the Mountain is the best RB in the NFL South?

Just finished Arkham Asylum. Solid game, took some time for it to pick up and be remotely fun for me. Great presentation and really polished. Felt like a 7/10 for me though. Just a good game but not as ground breaking as gaming side led me to believe. Felt like I was forcing myself through a lot of it in preparation for this new one which looks really good. I'll begin Arkham City tomorrow.

Why can't Spider-Man have games of this quality :'(

Goddammit, I just changed my avatar!

You're gonna wear yourself out of Batman.

AA was ground breaking at release, many games copied it. But not its just meh. City is soo much better.

Colts need to win this year. Next year the team will only be able to afford one player.

Out of all the Young QB's Luck is the only one worth it, I think Cam's good QB, but his value is more like $60-70m, Tannehill $50-60m, I think Matt Ryan is good but not worth that money, they have him some good WR and still haven't proven himself IMO...

Edit:I forgot someone, Slimford I think he's another Matt Ryan QB...

Spinluck

Maybe spin will change his avatar for this!

CGiHu7QUIAAI8Qx.jpg

I think it's in your best interest not to offend me.

You're gonna wear yourself out of Batman.

AA was ground breaking at release, many games copied it. But not its just meh. City is soo much better.

Probably, but I just had to see what the fuss was about. Arkham's structure works for Batman, but it just won't fly for many super hero games. Funnily enough I played AA at release but couldn't get to the fun parts back then so I dropped it till now lol.

I actually think Mordor did the combat just slightly better. It's a neat system, but I think devs should find something else to copy now. It really isn't all that challenging or engaging. It can flow really well when you don't miss a beat. I think I liked what Sleeping Dogs did more.

zychi

Banned
Considering the NFL and 30 other fanbases agree with me, it seems to be you that is inventing narratives to ease his mind.
You realize, Roger "i overreact and am always wrong" Goodell is on your side of that argument right?

Like agreeing with Hitler.

cdyhybrid

You realize, Roger "i overreact and am always wrong" Goodell is on your side of that argument right?

Like agreeing with Hitler.

Roger Goodell is infinitely more trustworthy, objective, fair, and just than a Pats fan, so I see no problem here.

Top Bottom