• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

You see this on that URL?
deppaws era stats

What does it spell out backwards?
Stats are swapped, I put it in there so you would quote it and know that I didn't go back and alter my post.

I swapped those stats because I knew you would go down this road.

Tom Brady's stats listed in my post are actually Manning's Colts v. Bears stats.
Peyton Manning's stats are actually Tom Brady's from Pats v. Rams.

Thanks for making the argument for me.
This is amazing. Thank you.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
tempIMG_6276--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

This is a 12-4, 13-3 team going to come in week after week and kick the shit out of you're teams. Y'all can keep talking about deflated footballs, Cam Newtons contract, Adrian Peterson, the Texans on Hard Knocks etc. but while all this talking is going on the Detroit Lions are putting in work to BTFO the Chargers Week 1.

That leadership and locker room comradery brehs
wow.png

MRSA

Banned
Ah, my bad. Congrats on the incoming pay increase. Maybe you can afford to take care of your son, finally. Gata running around all wild and shit.

I find this highly disrespectful that you would think I would create a parasite they call Gata. Actually I would never create a parasite because children are the worst, children raised as Pats fans should have their parents arrested.

How do you degenerates go about negotiating salary?

Spinluck

Tomorrowland is a pretty decent kids movie.

It might inspire the young Gatas to be smart in school and never give up on their dreams.

Really weird plot though, was pretty much just a huge message peace about global warming or some shit.

#IstillBelieveInBradBird

Spinluck

wienke is one of the biggest supporters of animu in the NFL thread, don't believe his lies!

I suspect that wienke's downfall/descent into animus began after the Packers vs Seahawks NFCC. That loss really broke him. You were even able to see the pain in his avatar.

zychi

Banned
Tomorrowland is a pretty decent kids movie.

It might inspire the young Gatas to be smart in school and never give up on their dreams.

Really weird plot though, was pretty much just a huge message peace about global warming or some shit.

#IstillBelieveInBradBird
Im doing entourage and mad max tomorrow. Gonna be awesome

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
You see this on that URL?
deppaws era stats

What does it spell out backwards?
Stats are swapped, I put it in there so you would quote it and know that I didn't go back and alter my post.

I swapped those stats because I knew you would go down this road.

Tom Brady's stats listed in my post are actually Manning's Colts v. Bears stats.
Peyton Manning's stats are actually Tom Brady's from Pats v. Rams.

Thanks for making the argument for me.

O79xX.gif

I'm sure you also want Colin Kaepernick to be a sufficient starting QB but we can't always get what we want, FMT.

He already has more playoff wins than stafford will ever have. He also has 3 more playoff wins in his career than the Lions franchise has had since 1958 so suck his dick.... now!

Finally got around to GoT Season 5

The last 15 minutes of the latest episode...
hellyeah.gif

After that
rape scene a couple episodes ago
, I was ready to give up and say it was the worst season.

Then the last 20 minutes of the most recent episode happened and now I'm one more great episode away from calling it my favorite.

Feels good, friend

Top Bottom