• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Spinluck

Complaining about consoles. I can get witcher 3 on pc.

Bloodborne didnt grab me.
Demon souls and ds1 were more fun and new to me.

No one gives a shit.

Get it on PC and stop bitching.

You're starting to sound like a whiner on Gaming Side.

Between Bloodborne and the Witcher 3 this year is already shaping up to be one of my favorites in gaming. Not sure what you guys are complaining about.
Yeah, I'm kind of in the same boat. Playing fewer games but they are really great and meaty.

We still have some gems to come as well. Xenoblade X, Persona 5, and MGSV will keep my plenty busy for awhile. I am also incredibly excited for Yoshi's Wooly World, haha.

Bloodborne didnt grab me.
Time to hang it up. Your soul is dead.

BigAT

Room full of Eagles' Super Bowl trophies and people that were upset when Zychi was banned:

3d_empty_room_01_hd_picture_167786.jpg

What are you currently playing?

I am doing solo legendary runs of all the Halo games right now. All ready finished 4 and am halfway through ODST. I was a couple levels into 3 when ODST came out and I decided to switch games because I love ODST so much. I am also playing through the Handsome Jack collection with my wife, when we get any free time.

zychi

Banned
I am doing solo legendary runs of all the Halo games right now. All ready finished 4 and am halfway through ODST. I was a couple levels into 3 when ODST came out and I decided to switch games because I love ODST so much. I am also playing through the Handsome Jack collection with my wife, when we get any free time.
So you're playing last gen games on current consoles.
Mcc, which was a broken mess and the reason i had an x1 pretty much killed halo for me :/
Tons of games to play.

Loved bloodborne...but pretty sure Witcher 3 is gonna surpass it for me by the time I'm done with it.
Im loving witcher 3.

Spinluck

You telling me to "stop bitching" Doesnt change theres no exclusives worth getting. Hopefully e3 changes that.

There are, but you will pretend like there aren't for the sake of your argument. Then you will just a bunch of games that didn't "capture" you as if they don't have a huge following and an overwhelmingly positive reception.

This is the anthem of the whiners on Gaming Side. Maybe you shouldn't buy consoles that don't have games you want to play--then complain afterwards. Or just enjoy the third party support which is pretty strong. Or do people only care about third party games when they can complain about the lack of them on Nintendo consoles?

It's a never ending cycle. I am actually in the camp that hasn't played that many games from this gen. But I'm not going to act like there aren't that many to choose from. It's me more than anything being more picky in what I play due to my taste and tolerance for games narrowing. Who cares if they are on PC, most people that buy consoles don't. There is nothing wrong with more people getting to play good games, and exclusives aren't THE ONLY reason people buy a certain console anymore...

Draxal

Yeah, I'm kind of in the same boat. Playing fewer games but they are really great and meaty.

We still have some gems to come as well. Xenoblade X, Persona 5, and MGSV will keep my plenty busy for awhile. I am also incredibly excited for Yoshi's Wooly World, haha.

Time to hang it up. Your soul is dead.

Nintendo + Ps4 has given me enough games. And those PS4 games ... are meaty experiences.

zychi

Banned
There are, but you will pretend like there aren't for the sake of your argument. Then you will just a bunch of games that didn't "capture" you as if they don't have a huge following and an overwhelmingly positive reception.

This is the anthem of the whiners on Gaming Side. Maybe you shouldn't buy consoles that don't have games you want to play--then complain afterwards. Or just enjoy the third party support which is pretty strong. Or do people only care about third party games when they can complain about the lack of them on Nintendo consoles?

It's a never ending cycle. I am actually in the camp that hasn't played that many games from this gen. But I'm not going to act like there aren't that many to choose from. It's me more than anything being more picky in what I play due to my taste and tolerance for games narrowing. Who cares if they are on PC, most people that buy consoles don't. There is nothing wrong with more people getting to play good games, and exclusives aren't THE ONLY reason people buy a certain console anymore...
Bloodborne and drive club are decent exclusives, drive club was broken for a few months sadly. Neither are wortha $400 console. Im not the only one "bitching" in here. Someone said they havent turned theirs on since last october.

You seem like one of those guys who hates complainers, but still gives your money out for the broken games everyone complains about.

Bowser

I agree with this. For example, Bloodborne isn't for me (I hate horror style games lol), but I recognize that it's critically acclaimed and for many people worth the price of entry.

Nintendo + Ps4 has given me enough games. And those PS4 games ... are meaty experiences.
For sure, that is my combo these days with a little PC mixed in from time to time.

I think it's totally true that the volume of quality games isn't as high as it used to be but thankfully there is still more than enough to keep me busy. We haven't even talked about all of the great indie games. Any of you guys play Axiom Verge?

Crisco

Banned
So Cam only got $31 million guaranteed yesterday, but gets another $23 million by being on the roster at the start of 2016. I wonder if that was done for cap reasons because I can't think of a scenario where Cam isn't a Panther next year. It's not like he wasn't getting paid before, a few extra millions isn't gonna cause him to lose his mind and start beating hookers lol.

Spinluck

Bloodborne and drive club are decent exclusives, drive club was broken for a few months sadly. Neither are wortha $400 console. Im not the only one "bitching" in here. Someone said they havent turned theirs on since last october.

You seem like one of those guys who hates complainers, but still gives your money out for the broken games everyone complains about.

I don't hate anything, complain away. "I haven't turned on my console since October" isn't bitching...

There are differences between "there's nothing out there that interest me," "there's nothing good out there," "there's not enough that's good out there," and "everything that is good I can find somewhere else so that's not good."

Wtf are you talking about, consoles have been mini PCs since last gen. People didn't start paying for unfinished games this gen, and day 1 patches are still going to be thing because people have shown if the game is big enough they don't give a fuck.

Loved bloodborne...but pretty sure Witcher 3 is gonna surpass it for me by the time I'm done with it.

Yeah dude, Witcher 3 is fantastic. I'm just finishing up all the areas in Velen before I head off to Skellige.

Did they nerf fall damage in Witcher 3? It feels like I've been taking less. Geralt would lose half his health on a drop I would be able to make, and I'm not a Witcher with mutant strength and reflexes.

Spinluck

You got banned?

Yeah it was my first ban, in the Pats thread. I think I called on of them a fucking cunt or something.

Yeah dude, Witcher 3 is fantastic. I'm just finishing up all the areas in Velen before I head off to Skellige.

Did they nerf fall damage in Witcher 3? It feels like I've been taking less. Geralt would lose half his health on a drop I would be able to make, and I'm not a Witcher with mutant strength and reflexes.

So the drop damage is no longer bullshit? Lol

zychi

Banned
I don't hate anything, complain away. "I haven't turned on my console since October" isn't bitching...

There are differences between "there's nothing out there that interest me," "there's nothing good out there," "there's not enough that's good out there," and "everything that is good I can find somewhere else so that's not good."

Wtf are you talking about, consoles have been mini PCs since last gen. People didn't start paying for unfinished games this gen, and day 1 patches are still going to be thing because people have shown if the game is big enough they don't give a fuck.
i didnt say there wasnt anything good out there? I said theres no good console exclusives currently out. Bloodborne came out almost 3 months ago. Is single player, and ive gotten decently far into it. Its the typical summer drought for consoles and exclusives, thus there are no good exclusives worth picking up either console. Halo just rebroke itself with the odst addon, both consoles in this gen are meh for what we have 18 months into last gen. and if i was "bitching" i wouldnt be hopeful for e3 to show something. My wii u has been turned on three times for wii u games since november. Toads tracker whatever and the splatoon beta/mario kart update. Its a meh generation for consoles so far. Instead of having a discussion on a forum you immediately go to the "stop bitching" route and you "whine like gaming side"

Instead of, you know, saying the games you're playing or changing the subject to ketchup and rice.

i didnt say there wasnt anything good out there? I said theres no good console exclusives currently out. Bloodborne came out almost 3 months ago. Is single player, and ive gotten decently far into it. Its the typical summer drought for consoles and exclusives, thus there are no good exclusives worth picking up either console. Halo just rebroke itself with the odst addon, both consoles in this gen are meh for what we have 18 months into last gen. and if i was "bitching" i wouldnt be hopeful for e3 to show something. My wii u has been turned on three times for wii u games since november. Toads tracker whatever and the splatoon beta/mario kart update. Its a meh generation for consoles so far. Instead of having a discussion on a forum you immediately go to the "stop bitching" route and you "whine like gaming side"

Instead of, you know, saying the games you're playing or changing the subject to ketchup and rice.

What the hell are you talking about? The only thing I have seen people complain about recently is them taking bullet magnetism out of CE, but that has nothing to do with ODST. I play Halo everyday and I have not seen anything broken since ODST came out.

Spinluck

Slay leaving you to chase your own tail and sniffing your own arse last night must've did a number on you. You're more argumentive and make less sense than your usual nonsense.

I'm going to leave you be.

zychi

Banned
Slay leaving you to chase your own tail and sniffing your own arse last night must've did a number on you. You're more argumentive and make less sense than your usual nonsense.

I'm going to leave you be.
Not arguing dude. Got nothing to do today. And Slay didnt do anything. Everyone keeps reading his post but not mine he originally quoted. Peyton and Brady at similar stats.
Brady didnt have an int or fumble lost. I even bring it up before Slay, who fell for my Flacco fact check the day before, switched the passing stats. Brady didnt deserve the mvp until he had a game winning drive to win. Colts were winning for 95% of the game.

Didnt change my point that the rb or a defensive player should have been the mvp for colts v bears. Which, slay quotes an article saying the exact same thing.

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) poked fun at Hillary Clinton's use of private email by suggesting she was responsible for the New England Patriots' under-inflated footballs.

"Let me start by saying — Tom Brady was framed," the presidential candidate said during a weekend stop in Massachusetts. "Now I'm not willing to pander on much, but on that ... Tom Brady was framed."

"And I will say this: I have it on good authority that Hillary Clinton did it. Why do you think she deleted her emails?" Cruz joked.
Clinton, the 2016 Democratic presidential front-runner, has been dogged by questions about her use of a private email account for official business during her four-year tenure as secretary of State.

GODDAMMIT HILARY!!!!

Top Bottom