• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
But I'm older than bread

Bread is only 11???

Absentee fathers are a plight on America.

Whoever is Gata's pops, I beg of you, please go get your son.

Take the keyboard away from him and force him to discover the outside world. Play catch with him in the backyard. Take him to the mall so he can see female humans that aren't his cousins. Give him life advice so he can make it out of the swamp.

Please go be a dad, Papa Alligatorjandro

:jnc

Absentee fathers are a plight on America.

Whoever is Gata's pops, I beg of you, please go get your son.

Take the keyboard away from him and force him to discover the outside world. Play catch with him in the backyard. Take him to the mall so he can see female humans that aren't his cousins. Give him life advice so he can make it out of the swamp.

Please go be a dad, Papa Alligatorjandro
:jnc

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Hasn't posted since 5/18 so I'm guessing he was probably tired of it all.

Would be great to have him in here making a complete ass of himself like the rest of us since he's just another poster now!

edit: On a personal note, I'm $650 poorer after figuring out that Geico charges you $5 a month for splitting up your car insurance into monthly payments. That's highway robbery so I paid that sucker in full. Looks like the Xbone is going to wait for a while.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
What up homies? Did we crown the Minnesota Petersons as Champions yet?

Well you guys will probably be at least #2 in the NFC north this season. So there's that.

Wes was the last defense between us and the harsh world

It was nice knowing you fucks

It's probably still safe in the fort!

Oh shi-

VGmgRKQ.gif

ampere

Kave is a good man

Wow I turned off the hockey game in the 2nd period, but damn the Hawks came out gunning in the 3rd

My brother said he was watching entourage so I decided to give it a chance. Click on it .... 8 seasons and a movie?! FFS is this show that entertaining?

Bread

Banned
My brother said he was watching entourage so I decided to give it a chance. Click on it .... 8 seasons and a movie?! FFS is this show that entertaining?
It's a soap opera for dude's

Not a good show, but it's entertaining enough to keep watching.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

It has tits in it I believe. As you are a thirsty individual that alone should keep you going.

Jarnet87

It's a soap opera for dude's

Not a good show, but it's entertaining enough to keep watching.

Yeah it is alright. I've seen the series once, not something I've gone back to or bothered watching old episodes again. Disregard Entourage, watch Oz.

HBO needs to do an hd version of Oz like they did The Wire.

zychi

Banned
Whats the most you guys have ever spent on a sports ticket?

I'm trying to talk myself out of an $1100 Stanley Cup ticket.

Top Bottom