• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
You guys ever considered becoming god-parents? I wanna play the numbers game and get the little one as many American aunts and uncles as possible - I mean at least one will eventually be rich, right?

LOL. We're not rich, but we do alright. We'd definitely raise hammer jr to be a Bills fan though. Fair warning.

Hammer24

Banned
Stop coming on to me hammer, it's never happening. I told you this 29 times already.

jwoww-barf_zpsf3ea318b.gif

Hammer24

Banned
Another 9 weeks until Malalaw Jr arrives. Good thing I'm already a night owl.

*brofist
19 more weeks for me!

Why? The child needs to learn about evil to appreciate the good.

Sure thing, but I kinda want to ease it in to the experience. You know, like start with some kind of comic villain and let it get worse gradually. No need for the shock treatment right away.

You know if it will be a boy or a girl? And at what age will you teach him/her to play Bloodborne?

I know, but we decided not to tell yet.
And from how things are going, it will be born with lvl35 Witcher experience.

Malalaw

Why? The child needs to learn about evil to appreciate the good.

Exciting times!!!!

You know if it will be a boy or a girl? And at what age will you teach him/her to play Bloodborne?

Can I be the godfather to your baby, pls

Its a boy. Probably around 3. Or whenever he picks up a controller first.

Malalaw

Accomplished so much on witcher today...but still feeling like I'm going nowhere. Love it! I'll have this story beat by the weekend. I had to stop myself from continuing because I'm gonna need sleep soon. Very addicting. All missions are very well done.

cajunator

Banned

Taco Bell is really not that awful. It doesnt give me the screaming shits like it seems to do to some and at 1:30 AM like the guy said there isnt much else open when Im at work.
If I dont have time to pick something up earlier during the night then Taco Bell is my go -to last resort.

MRSA

Banned
You guys ever considered becoming god-parents? I wanna play the numbers game and get the little one as many American aunts and uncles as possible - I mean at least one will eventually be rich, right?

I had hoped for a little more enthusiasm from you, in the end it´ll be a new Bucs fan.

Oh yeah I'm supposed to be excited about a new Bucs fan...........

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Congrats to all the impending fathers!

Seems like the euros got weird with it in here. NFL gaf after dark almost took a really weird turn.

But they serve Pepsi products?

Supposed to be getting a suite at Caesars', dunno if that's gonna go through or not, last resort is at Linq. But my asshole friends want to go to Omnia, I fuckin hate clubs.

Is there a club called Omnia? A big trance DJ is named Omnia so it'd be weird if he played there.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Omnia is the latest club opened at Caesars', they're charging people with a Y chromosome $100 to get in apparently.

Oh yeah I remember what that is now. I see it pop up in my Facebook feed from time to time. They have that really cool center light rig that moves up and down. From the looks of it they probably play mostly techno music there.

Top Bottom