• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

zychi

Banned
Dr Doom thread whining about spoilers, even tho the thread title helps prevent it.

Example of correct non-spoil thread title.

Syrinx

Any of you guys have experience buying refurbished? There's some decent deals for surface 3 and surface pro 3 so I'm considering it.

This thread needs to die in a fire

imgad

Crisco

Banned
Alright, here's a preseason avatar bet. Cam goes deeper in the playoffs this year than any other under 30 $100 million QB this year.

Bowser

Alright, here's a preseason avatar bet. Cam goes deeper in the playoffs this year than any other under 30 $100 million QB this year.

Who does that even include? Rodgers is 31, Flacco and Ryan are 30.

O0vGYmy.jpg

You're basically saying Cam will go deeper in the playoffs than Colin Kaepernick which I think everyone thinks anyway.

Crisco

Banned
Who does that even include? Rodgers is 31, Flacco and Ryan are 30.

O0vGYmy.jpg

You're basically saying Cam will go deeper in the playoffs than Colin Kaepernick which I think everyone thinks anyway.

Well Wilson and Luck could sign before the start of the season, but yeah, i thought there were more.

Godslay

Banned
Hahaha, I don't watch wrestling anymore, but I just caught a bit of Raw from last night on Hulu.

Cena just put the spank on Kevin Owens with that man bit.

MRSA

Banned
I'm not watching hockey, I'm going to work.

I've been contemplating working 6 days a week till the end of the year and once I start school drop back to 3 days. Figure that once I'm a full time student again I won't be able to pick up any OT shifts and go per diem at the emergency department. My new job offer is per diem with the intention of full time once one of their current employee gets their RT license at transitions to the RT department. Still waiting on HR to call me to go over all the details.

zychi

Banned
Hahaha, I don't watch wrestling anymore, but I just caught a bit of Raw from last night on Hulu.

Cena just put the spank on Kevin Owens with that man bit.
Did they include the cancer kid in the highlight? That cut the legs out from under KO. May as well send him to mid card now instead of feeding him to Cena at a ppv

WedgeX

Banned
I'm trying really hard to care about football right now but even the undrafted free agent stories for the Lions early camps which normally hook me are doing nothing. Much more interested in baseball turbulence at the moment. Save me, NFL-GAF.

Godslay

Banned
Did they include the cancer kid in the highlight? That cut the legs out from under KO. May as well send him to mid card now instead of feeding him to Cena at a ppv

Yeah. I watched the whole part. I don't know much about wrestling anymore, but it's pretty funny.

Crisco

Banned
Yeah the Vikings might be good though. They have some nice pieces on offense and Zimmer will have the defense playing well, but they aren't stopping the Rodgers train in the NFC North.

zychi

Banned
Yeah the Vikings might be good though. They have some nice pieces on offense and Zimmer will have the defense playing well, but they aren't stopping the Rodgers train in the NFC North.

They'll likely have a better record than Bears or Lions, and the entire NFC South. So They'll probably get a wild card if the West or East doesn't go HAM

Top Bottom