• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Crisco

Banned
Also the Seahawks may as well find something to bite down on and pay Russell now, or it's only going to get worse. Maybe they should have thought about this before making two defensive backs the highest paid players on their team......

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I'm trying really hard to care about football right now but even the undrafted free agent stories for the Lions early camps which normally hook me are doing nothing. Much more interested in baseball turbulence at the moment. Save me, NFL-GAF.

Just look at how stacked our roster is, Wedge, and that we're coming off an 11-5 playoff season that was under a new coaching staff.

The future is bright for the Detroit Lions and Martin Mayhew, Tom Lewand and the rest of the front office have done a terrific job of getting this team talented and high character players with a great coaching staff.

Let the media and NFLGAF focus on Deflategate, Adrian Peterson, LeSean McCoy, Tim Tebow etc. The Lions are going about our OTAs steady handling business getting ready for Week 1 in San Diego.

jakncoke

Banned
Just look at how stacked our roster is, Wedge, and that we're coming off an 11-5 playoff season that was under a new coaching staff.

The future is bright for the Detroit Lions and Martin Mayhew, Tom Lewand and the rest of the front office have done a terrific job of getting this team talented and high character players with a great coaching staff.

Let the media and NFLGAF focus on Deflategate, Adrian Peterson, LeSean McCoy, Tim Tebow etc. The Lions are going about our OTAs handling business getting ready for Week 1 in San Diego.

You're going to go 10-6 and lose in the WC because Stafford is a bum and fat

bhufx89.gif

OOOOOOOH CAAANAAADAAAAAW

Let the media and NFLGAF focus on Deflategate, Adrian Peterson, LeSean McCoy, Tim Tebow etc. The Lions are going about our OTAs steady handling business getting ready for Week 1 in San Diego.

You have no qb and lost (in your own words) the greatest defensive player of the generation

Godslay

Banned
sounds like pa elk license, hey you hunters pay for this and you "may" win

You get a refund if you don't draw, at least in Wyoming iirc.

Hunting is good though. If you bag a deer, elk, or a moose you basically have really cheap good meat. Now I want an elk steak.

jakncoke

Banned
You get a refund if you don't draw, at least in Wyoming iirc.

Hunting is good though. If you bag a deer, elk, or a moose you basically have really cheap good meat. Now I want an elk steak.

I dont think it works that way in pa. also elk burger is nice. i dont think the charge to qualify is a whole lot but still, i guess they inbetween trying to keep the population in check and regrow it from the old days.

Also the Seahawks may as well find something to bite down on and pay Russell now, or it's only going to get worse. Maybe they should have thought about this before making two defensive backs the highest paid players on their team......

We could always just draft a 6h round QB pay him really cheap, and just cheat. I mean that seems to work too, right? Pay for a great defense, get a young QB, and just cheat on the offensive side.

#Strategy

Godslay

Banned
I dont think it works that way in pa. also elk burger is nice. i dont think the charge to qualify is a whole lot but still, i guess they inbetween trying to keep the population in check and regrow it from the old days.

Yeah in Wyoming there are certain areas that are open for general licenses. Meaning you can go down to the store, and purchase a tag (bull/cow-calf depending on time of year). Go up the mountain and get an elk in that area. Last time I went, it was like $40 for a license.

There are areas which you have to draw for, which are probably better hunting spots. It's not really hard to draw for those areas, but it's still a random game but you can buy points to increase your chances.

I miss going up the mountain mainly. I only go pheasant hunting now, and I've only gone a couple times because I don't have a bird dog.

MRSA

Banned
I sadly don't have a rifle that can take down an elk ethically, I could always build an AR-10 or buy an M1A.

jakncoke

Banned
Yeah in Wyoming there are certain areas that are open for general licenses. Meaning you can go down to the store, and purchase a tag (bull/cow-calf depending on time of year). Go up the mountain and get an elk in that area. Last time I went, it was like $40 for a license.

There are areas which you have to draw for, which are probably better hunting spots. It's not really hard to draw for those areas, but it's still a random game but you can buy points to increase your chances.

I miss going up the mountain mainly. I only go pheasant hunting now, and I've only gone a couple times because I don't have a bird dog.

ah its more of a lotto in pa from my understanding

Godslay

Banned
AR10s are nice. People fear AR15s but the AR10 is the real beast

I never really got into assault type rifles.

Personally, I like shooting lever actions iron sights only, the most. Pretty exciting to hit those lead bells from a couple hundred yards out.

Absentee fathers are a plight on America.

Whoever is Gata's pops, I beg of you, please go get your son.

Take the keyboard away from him and force him to discover the outside world. Play catch with him in the backyard. Take him to the mall so he can see female humans that aren't his cousins. Give him life advice so he can make it out of the swamp.

Please go be a dad, Papa Alligatorjandro

Top Bottom