• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

bionic77

I am the god of my own country. Which just happens to be a slice of Florida.
The rest of the states can wait ´til wifey is not preggo anymore.
I can't say I approve of your decision to bring up the child as a Bucs fan, but I don't want to be a buzz kill so congratulations!

PS Kids are expensive.

We don't even know what this is like!
Remember how you felt last year when the Lions lost in the playoffs?

Losing in the championship game at home is even worse. And Cowher and garbage collection of qbs seemed to find a way to do that seemingly every other year.

I swear it took Palmers knee exploding into a million pieces (thanks for the sacrifice friend) and Bettis' choke (probably the biggest of all time) and Ben's miraculous tackle to turn things around. We were like a subpar version of the Bills for much of the 90s. And what they went through was even worse!

The best thing about your team blowing is that you feel zero pressure in the playoffs. I have lived and died many times in January and February. I envy you for your carefree Lions existence!

Fuck you guys

We only say it because we care.

tumblr_m6p4sjS7wf1r99o84o1_500.gif

Hammer24

Banned
And how did you become an expert on competent QB play, Mr. Ol Bucs Fan sir?

40 years of direct experience with incompetent ones make you a connoisseur. There is not a single fail, from the embarrassing to the ridiculous, I haven´t had the honor to witness first hand. So yeah, I recognize them by now.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Hey NFL-GAF, long time no see
Some of you know what has transpired with me with health related issues this past year

Well a real culprit has been found, I have Spinal Stenosis of the Thoracic Spine
Surgery set for later today @11AM EST

So was a pleasure knowing you gentleman if fate and the odds are not in my favor

Thanks for having e even if I've been MIA for awhile

Go Broncos!... <3 you all

Good luck, get well soon!

Spinluck

I actually liked 3's story better than 2's.

I haven't played them in a while so the campaigns are starting to blend in my mind.

I also don't see how they gonna charge $60 but exclude the MP.

U WOT M8?

I actually liked 3's story better than 2's.

I haven't played them in a while so the campaigns are starting to blend in my mind.

I also don't see how they gonna charge $60 but exclude the MP.

U WOT M8?

Exactly, it feels like they are not including the mp to push people in to Uncharted 4.

I loved every second of the Uncharted series. When 1 released it was a pearl, the graphics were fantastic and the gameplay was fun. Sure after you played part 2, part 1 became a bit outdated, but that's natural.

I also didn't hate 3, thought it was a fantastic game as well. Lot of the same, but still awesome and it was just soooooo pretty.

Greg

UC's co-op was so much fun

competitive MP was decent, but the net code ruined a lot for me

campaigns are a blur to me though... I played the shit out of all 3

I loved every second of the Uncharted series. When 1 released it was a pearl, the graphics were fantastic and the gameplay was fun. Sure after you played part 2, part 1 became a bit outdated, but that's natural.

I also didn't hate 3, thought it was a fantastic game as well. Lot of the same, but still awesome and it was just soooooo pretty.

This is why I like you dutch

I also loved all three of them. I don't know if I want to replay them but I'm considering it.

I don't care about the MP because I got way into TLoU MP which puts Uncharted's to shame.

I also loved all three of them. I don't know if I want to replay them but I'm considering it.

I don't care about the MP because I got way into TLoU MP which puts Uncharted's to shame.

I never got into the Uncharted MPs, played them for the SP only. I'll probably get the remastered version to play them all again.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The first Uncharted had way too much shooting. The rest of it was great, though.

What? These are not 5 different games being ported by 5 different studios, plus I would still rather have mp with issues then no mp at all.

I never played UC mp. It's not the core of the game like it is to Halo. Rather than releasing a completely fucked up mp and spending years trying to fix it, it's preferable to drop it and just give players the chance to catch up on the story.

I know you'll defend MCC to the death
of the giraffe
, but they fucked up badly enough that it might hurt the sales of 5.

bionic77

Uncharted is fun (only played the first 2), but ugh at the remake bullshit.

I kind of want that Wind Waker remake but even that seems like a waste. This is just way too soon IMO.

The only remake I want to see from last gen is Galaxy in HD. And Nintendo probably doesn't have the resources to do that the right way at the moment.

The first Uncharted had way too much shooting. The rest of it was great, though.

I never played UC mp. It's not the core of the game like it is to Halo. Rather than releasing a completely fucked up mp and spending years trying to fix it, it's preferable to drop it and just give players the chance to catch up on the story.

I know you'll defend MCC to the death
of the giraffe
, but they fucked up badly enough that it might hurt the sales of 5.

I just dont see what the MCC has to do with UC. I would hope Sony isnt stripping features from games because a different company had a problem. That is incredibly shitty. UC had really fun mp, it sucks that they are not including that.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I was 3 numbers away from winning the powerball and throwing a huge nfl gaf party (no pats allowed).

I won something at least.

I kind of want that Wind Waker remake but even that seems like a waste. This is just way too soon IMO.

The only remake I want to see from last gen is Galaxy in HD. And Nintendo probably doesn't have the resources to do that the right way at the moment.
WW remake was so good. That was actually the first time I played through the entire game. I wish Nintendo would double down on HD remakes. I really want Twilight Princess.

I am just about done with them on PS4. Enough is enough!

Bowser

Good review of Cam's deal and primer on upcoming QB deals: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...ow-cam-newtons-megadeal-impacts-the-qb-market

Joe Flacco, Baltimore Ravens

Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti anticipates the team renegotiating Flacco's contract next off-season when his salary cap number balloons to $28.55 million. Flacco has the NFL's second-highest 2016 cap number behind Ndamukong Suh, who is at $28.6 million.

A simple contract restructure creating cap room where base salary is turned into signing bonus isn't feasible because Flacco's 2017 cap number is $31.15 million. This type of maneuver would only add to Flacco's 2017 cap hit. Bisciotti is interested in tacking on three additional years to Flacco's existing deal so he will be under contract for a total of six years.

Joe Linta, Flacco's agent, used his leverage in 2013 to briefly make the Super Bowl XLVII MVP the NFL's highest-paid player. Flacco doesn't need to put himself in the elite quarterback discussion for Linta to have similar leverage. A typical Flacco season should suffice. During the last three regular seasons, Flacco has completed 60.2 percent of passes for averages of 3,905 passing yards, approximately 23 touchdown passes and slightly under 15 interceptions per year while posting an 83.5 passer rating.

It's hard to imagine Linta accepting a three-year cash total under Newton's $67.666 million given the expected negotiation dynamics. The Ravens should be prepared for Linta to make the case that the average of the three new years should reflect the growth of the salary cap since the deal was signed. Linta would be seeking slightly more than $75 million for the three new years with a $154 million salary cap in 2016, which accounts for 25.2 percent increase in the cap since 2013.

Ravens fans be like:

screen-shot-2015-04-30-at-9-38-18-pm.png

I want FFXII from last gen, I'd give up any other remake for that in HD.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I just dont see what the MCC has to do with UC. I would hope Sony isnt stripping features from games because a different company had a problem. That is incredibly shitty. UC had really fun mp, it sucks that they are not including that.

Why not learn from the mistakes of others? Once again, mp wasn't a big part of those games, why put forth the money into a slight diversion?

The UC remakes are for giving the new PS owners a chance to catch up on the story. There's a lot of people out there who have moved to Sony from MS. I'm sure there are people that will double-dip, like myself, but that's a secondary consideration.

I was 3 numbers away from winning the powerball and throwing a huge nfl gaf party (no pats allowed).

I won something at least.

I was only 6 numbers away, myself!

Hammer24

Banned
In the end, its pretty much a very despicable anti-consumerist practice. Cut out backwards compatibility to maximize your profit on console sales; then sell cheap remakes instead of financing risky expensive new IP.

*goes pre-ordering

Spinluck

In the end, its pretty much a very despicable anti-consumerist practice. Cut out backwards compatibility to maximize your profit on console sales; then sell cheap remakes instead of financing risky expensive new IP.

*goes pre-ordering

There is absolutely zero reason that next gen shouldn't have BC. With PS4 being very familiar architecture it really shouldn't be that hard to do from now on. I am not a tech guy, but I know enough to know that they can't use that same bullshit excuse they used for 360 and PS3.

Wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get it though. By then I will be in flux over whether or not I've got another gen left in me!

Top Bottom