• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Rack em up

i9zyYRA.jpg

At least the Yorks get to host a Super Bowl now!

JABEE

FMT's team is retired. Good thing you can just draft some no-name speed guys like in Madden and continue to win!

kaiju

Davis is retiring now? Unbelievable.

Looks like health concerns. Why is this just happening to the 49ers?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Ye I was actually just thinking that, someone should do that for all the teams see how they compare.

I'll get the party started:

I kept Josh Gordon just because we haven't actually released him and still have his rights despite him suspended for the full year again.

edit: Oops take out Trevin Wade he's not on the team anymore, I missed him somehow.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Sucks for BG.

Unless Lebron can pull some extra magic out of his ass, this year will go down as the worst NBA playoffs ever.

Sucks for fmt.

Unless Tomsula can personally go out and bludgeon the opponents on the field, this year will go down as just another 9er's failure.

Drakeon

Just saw the Anthony Davis news. Fuck everything. Niners are cursed. This season is already in the toilet and I'll be surprised if we're not at the bottom of the NFC West.

Afrikan

We'll still be fine.

IMO, coaching decisions is what made us look horrible last year..first and foremost, even before thos injuries.

Might not win the division, but I still trust Kap over Carlson Palmer and Nick Foles. I always believe it comes down to the QB position and who you have. Yall can hate on Kap all yalls want.

I don't expect Palmer to play like he did early in the season last year...atleast not throughout a whole season. And we played Foles last year, got to see how he can be nutrilized. Unless he looks totally different outside of Chip's offense...I think we'll be able to hold off the Rams toward the end of the Season.

To his credit, Bruce Arians was able to get his team to win many games with mediocre QB play. With adjustments to be made this year, I don't expect that to happen again this year.

If our coaching staff doesn't get to cute or stubborn...and they let our plays just play... we should still be good. And hopefully, as the season goes on players step up and improve enough to where we can make an impact in the Playoffs.

Tom Penny

I kind of feel bad for Cleveland fans. Kyrie is made of glass. On a side note. Golf is the most impossible thing I have ever tried to learn.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I kind of feel bad for Cleveland fans. Kyrie is made of glass. On a side note. Golf is the most impossible thing I have ever tried to learn.

You pretty much need to spend a shit ton of time at the range just practicing your swing. Took me a few months before I could get the ball to consistently fly in the air 75% of the time.

And that's just for normal swings, never mind the short game or sand shots.

Fox318

Practice on simple strokes and knowing where your shots can land

and work on your grip to prevent your hands from opening up.

We'll still be fine.

IMO, coaching decisions is what made us look horrible last year..first and foremost, even before thos injuries.

Might not win the division, but I still trust Kap over Carlson Palmer and Nick Foles. I always believe it comes down to the QB position and who you have. Yall can hate on Kap all yalls want.

I don't expect Palmer to play like he did early in the season last year...atleast not throughout a whole season. And we played Foles last year, got to see how he can be nutrilized. Unless he looks totally different outside of Chip's offense...I think we'll be able to hold off the Rams toward the end of the Season.

To his credit, Bruce Arians was able to get his team to win many games with mediocre QB play. With adjustments to be made this year, I don't expect that to happen again this year.

If our coaching staff doesn't get to cute or stubborn...and they let our plays just play... we should still be good. And hopefully, as the season goes on players step up and improve enough to where we can make an impact in the Playoffs.

yeah, i honestly dont care too much about Davis. as i said earlier, he missed most of last year and played like shit when he did play. after he got his new contract he has just kind of phoned it in. he has played soft as hell since then

schiano was right!

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Might as well just move the 49ers or disband them completely. They won't have any players soon at this rate.

Tom Penny

Practice on simple strokes and knowing where your shots can land

and work on your grip to prevent your hands from opening up.

LOL if it were only that easy. This is my first year really attempting so I'm going to get some lessons to learn the correct fundamentals. Hacking at the course and hitting at the range won't tell me If i'm doing things really wrong even If I think I'm doing somewhat ok.

Bowser

yeah, i honestly dont care too much about Davis. as i said earlier, he missed most of last year and played like shit when he did play. after he got his new contract he has just kind of phoned it in. he has played soft as hell since then

schiano was right!

remember our bet chummmmmmmmm

p

Top Bottom