• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
LOL if it were only that easy. This is my first year really attempting so I'm going to get some lessons to learn the correct fundamentals. Hacking at the course and hitting at the range won't tell me If i'm doing things really wrong even If I think I'm doing somewhat ok.

Yeah, lessons are a must for a beginner who's serious about wanting to learn. You can develop bat habits otherwise. You basically want to get enough lessons to get to the point where you feel comfortable with a standard swing and be able to self-diagnose when you start hitting incorrectly.

remember our bet chummmmmmmmm

p

yes. lol if you think anthony davis playing or not playing is going to make a difference. nothing has changed in my mind brah. i mostly made the bet not because i think the niners will be great but because i'm certain the panthers will not make the playoffs anyways (despite playing in the worst division in the league).

sorry bruh!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
CGxhDjzWwAA2Gwj.png

MRSA

Banned
So when I switch from full time to per diem at my current job, they're going to be forced to cash out my PTO, I have 233 hours currently. That's a lotta cocaine.

Fox318

LOL if it were only that easy. This is my first year really attempting so I'm going to get some lessons to learn the correct fundamentals. Hacking at the course and hitting at the range won't tell me If i'm doing things really wrong even If I think I'm doing somewhat ok.

Most guys go nuts and try to swing too hard. Its why older dudes doing dink and dunk golf tend to put up better scores.

Unless you are always constant with your form let the club do the work.

So when I switch from full time to per diem at my current job, they're going to be forced to cash out my PTO, I have 233 hours currently. That's a lotta cocaine.

don't you work for Kaiser? my wife does and different departments make you cash out or let you keep accumulating (some of kaiser is union). i also imagine its different in northern/southern california

MRSA

Banned
don't you work for Kaiser? my wife does and different departments make you cash out or let you keep accumulating (some of kaiser is union). i also imagine its different in northern/southern california

I wish I worked for Kaiser, my hospital caps us at 400 hours of PTO so you either have to cash out or take a vacation.

When you work 3 12s, its easy to work 6 days straight and then take a week off for vacation without having to use PTO.

I wish I worked for Kaiser, my hospital caps us at 400 hours of PTO so you either have to cash out or take a vacation.

When you work 3 12s, its easy to work 6 days straight and then take a week off for vacation without having to use PTO.

years ago we used to get PTO and sick time at my job. if we took no sick time at the end of the year, we were automatically cashed out (at half of course!) but given a bonus day. then a couple years back they switched all of our sick time to just PTO.... but they only added 2 PTO days! so they took 8 sick days and added 2 PTO. bullshit! i should've threatened to unionize the labor force!

The 49ers offseason implosion is incredible.

I wish it was happening to a team I hated more.

Yac5Luu.gif

Bread

Banned
Did you guys know over 10 teams passed on the chance to draft Tom Brady? He ended up going to the Foxboro Patriot.

Jarnet87

2011 1st round is pretty damn loaded

2011 was the year of the pass rusher. like 90% of the DE's and DT's taken have turned out to be great or very good, and then there is the Bucs at 20 with Adrian Clayborn. It really doesn't matter because IIRC Prince Amukamara was likely going to be the pic had the Giants went in a different direction.

Godslay

Banned

Probably the best way.

Otherwise you'll always have that one guy who always knows how to correct your swing.

My main problem is being able to crush and control the ball on the range, and when on the actual course my mind gets in the way and I don't play as well.

Couple of beers usually fixes that, but it would be nice to play in that zone all the time.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Somebody in the anime thread pointed out that today would have been Hito's birthday.

Remember to pour one out.

RIP Hito. Miss him in this thread sometimes. Always a fair and reasonable guy. I remember him pretty much mediating mine and yankees Eric Ebron WR/TE avatar bet, then handing me out a nice furry, anime avatar to wear the whole offseason.

Also depressing news on Anthony Davis and what it means for the sport of football. I think we'll be seeing retiring young become more common among NFL players once they get their money but what about damage done during Pee Wee, High School and College?

Although the rumors something may be up in the 49ers organization with regards to these players retiring young sound intriguing.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The full team is fucked.

@FO_ScottKacsmar
Most losses by 17+ pts, 2012-14
1. JAX, 18
2. OAK, 14
3. NYJ/TEN, 13
5. NYG, 11
6. IND/TB, 10
Playoff appearances
#Colts 3/3
Others 0/18

fucking colts

Play in the AFC South and get anointed the next great young QB brehs

BTW just picked up Splatoon and played a little bit. I jumped into multiplayer and it kicks ass. I know I've only played for a little bit but I can tell I'll be playing this game a lot.

NNID: Kastrioti

FMT I sent you a friend request about 20 days ago. Wii U must be collecting dust.

Play in the AFC South and get anointed the next great young QB brehs

BTW just picked up Splatoon and played a little bit. I jumped into multiplayer and it kicks ass. I know I've only played for a little bit but I can tell I'll be playing this game a lot.

NNID: Kastrioti

FMT I sent you a friend request about 20 days ago. Wii U must be collecting dust.

Lol it is. I ordered splatoon. I'll login tonight to accept

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Turned on my Wii U for the first time in a month or so yesterday and saw Kas and a few others had added me.

Added back brahs.

Missed the Antony Davis news from earlier today. Man what the fuck is going on up in San Fran? Harbs was holding that shitshow of a team together with duct tape. What's next, is Kaep going to quit football to become a trashy DJ?

Top Bottom