• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Saw some girl's profile on okcupid the other day that said "Diehard Browns fan, don't message me if you like the Ravens or Steelers!"

lol

I just remember seeing a bunch that just said "Don't message me if you're a Cowboys fan".

That's a pretty basic filter though.

ampere

I just remember seeing a bunch that just said "Don't message me if you're a Cowboys fan".

That's a pretty basic filter though.

There's an older guy in my office who is a big Cowboys fan. He has a Confederate Flag tattoo on his shoulder, generally hidden by his shirt, but he's made a point to show it to people...

Tom Penny

Isn't Arrington the guy that's only good at shutting down TY Hilton

I'm ok with this move

They should cut Blount too

Are you sure?

On October 16, running back Jonas Gray was languishing on the New England Patriots' practice squad, freely available to the other 31 teams in the league. On November 16, Gray accomplished a feat unmatched by any NFL player going back 75 years.

Gray authored the best performance by any running back this season, pounding out 201 yards and four touchdowns on a whopping 38 carries in Sunday's win over the Indianapolis Colts.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Arrington was pretty solid last year. Not gonna question the Patriots but if they think they can get him back on a cheaper salary they are crazy.

MechDX

Deepi Sidhu ‎@DeepSlant
Bill O'Brien asked about D.J. Swearinger posting that he's no longer a Texan. "He's still on our roster."

John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL · 7m7 minutes ago
Bill OBrien said Swearinger is still on the team and wouldn't elaborate. Asked bout DJ comment on Instagram he said "Its a free country."

Love BOB

MechDX

John McClain @McClain_on_NFL
· 1m 1 minute ago
Ryan Mallett asked bout Wells Report. He said, "What's that?" When reminded, he said, "I play for the Texans."

You got damn right!

He's a student of Bill. He knows the information game

This is really a misconception. The only thing they have similar is they don't want any info leaking out and a willingness to take action when players are no longer productive. O'Brien is considered more open and forthcoming than Belichik is/was and is considered almost a players coach. Something BIll is considered far from.

TheFatOne

Don't know what the Pats are planning with that secondary. One thing is certain though. They are going to be playing 90% of the time in zone. Going to be another year of a really soft secondary. Hopefully the front seven is improved.

MechDX

Stages-of-grief.jpg

Going by the OT thread Pats "fans" are on step 3. Hope the league makes the punishment official today se we can hit step 4

Of course this doesn't apply for our Pats fans. Colsante, Bread, Jbug, Sanjuro, Bionic and the Europeans.

ampere

I am rather bemused that you included bionic in that list in a time when he cannot make a post in rebuttal.

Hey bionic, Michael Jordan is the GOAT

Godslay

Banned
I am rather bemused that you included bionic in that list in a time when he cannot make a post in rebuttal.

Hey bionic, Michael Jordan is the GOAT

Gentlemen don't walk over the grave of fellow true patriots.

In other news, Castlevania is dead. In IGA we trust to resurrect my favorite genre.

MechDX

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 6m6 minutes ago
Just like with Yates, sounding like the tactic may work again with Swearinger.

Last year Yates was announced as "released" but then an hour later was traded to the Falcons.

Swearinger would have to clear waivers so some team who is not high on the waiver wire would trade to guarantee getting him

Godslay

Banned
I'm just sadly a little skeptical about Iga's game since it's 2.5 and has no gameplay screens . Here is the 8 hour Iga Stream http://www.twitch.tv/kindafunnygames.

Everyone bitches about 2.5.

2.5 games these days look and play just fine.

In terms of no gameplay screens, I think the shaders aren't done so it's understandable. Hopefully they don't fuck it up though. I've been playing through similar games waiting for Konami to get their heads out of their asses, so Iga news is refreshing. I hope he can pull it off.

2.5D can look great, it can also look pretty shitty. So without any models, shadders or gameplay to show how they will use the 2.5D I just can't help but feel skeptical. Though listening to the stream Iga seems to understand the concern, chances are I will back anyway at some point. Iga will play Rouge Legacy soon.

Everyone bitches about 2.5.

2.5 games these days look and play just fine.

In terms of no gameplay screens, I think the shaders aren't done so it's understandable. Hopefully they don't fuck it up though. I've been playing through similar games waiting for Konami to get their heads out of their asses, so Iga news is refreshing. I hope he can pull it off.
I don't think I've ever seen a 2.5D game that looks as good as the DS Castlevania games. Just sayin'!

Godslay

Banned
2.5D can look great, it can also look pretty shitty. So without any models, shadders or gameplay to show how they will use the 2.5D I just can't help but feel skeptical. Though listening to the stream Iga seems to understand the concern, chances are I will back anyway at some point. Iga will play Rouge Legacy soon.

Sure. Same can be said for any tech. 3D can look magnificent or look like hot garbage. Same for 2D or 2.5D.

To be quite honest, if the gameplay, exploration, and balance is there I would be happy with a game that might not be the best looking. I understand being skeptical without seeing a tangible product, but I'm going off his past work. Which for the most part holds up in the genre.

I don't think I've ever seen a 2.5D game that looks as good as the DS Castlevania games. Just sayin'!

No argument, but cost is always a factor. I know people tote out Vanillaware, but I think that's a different duck.

Top Bottom