• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Spinluck

Can you get got for from a late edit?

Didn't see Bionic's bannable offense unless it was that post he edited.

Or... Maybe Pats-GAF has formed connections with those in authority... Be safe friends!

Good morning Pats GAF! What lovely weather we're having!

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

Or... Maybe Pats-GAF has form connections with those in authority...
Mods see all edits so yeah it could be that.

Striker

15. To end on a fun note: New York Jets rookie receiver Devin Smith claims he pulled off a catch better than Odell Beckham Jr.'s one-handed snag last year. And he did it before OBJ, back in 2012 while at Ohio State. This grab.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000492042/article/15-things-we-learned-during-rookie-minicamps

Saw the blurb while browsing for Ereck Flowers. He's gotten practice at LT, but they need to book him straight at RT and just shift Pugh inside already.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Or... Maybe Pats-GAF has formed connections with those in authority... Be safe friends!

Good morning Pats GAF! What lovely weather we're having!

Gata has a long reach, it is known.

Fox318

Gata has a long reach, it is known.
gOv5KNyl.png

Shout outs to everyone getting there hopes up that Brady will get suspended. I mean I hope so too but I'm not holding my breath for it.

MechDX

DJ Swearinger posts this:
CEuj65rUgAAJ_St.png:large

Some "reports" out there that he has been released but:
PDS ‏@PatDStat · 2h2 hours ago
Keep seeing Swearinger is being released, that is not accurate.

PDS ‏@PatDStat · 2h2 hours ago
There has been a deal in place for Swearinger since last week. Still hearing a player is coming in return. #Texans

Wonder who we traded him for.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
DJ Swearinger posts this:
CEuj65rUgAAJ_St.png:large

Some "reports" out there that he has been released but:

Wonder who we traded him for.
Brady

They haven't said anything yet cause they're waiting on the punishment announcement and then the pats* announcing Brady has been traded.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Now that Johnny has cleaned himself up and been humbled I wish him nothing but prosperity and good luck.

I sense sarcasm.

I also sense that you're not dumb enough to believe those carefully crafted statements from his lawyers and PR people.

Then again you believe Ryan Mallett is still an NFL quarterback!

Colasante

I don't understand why the Patriots released Kyle Arrington. Not a fan of that move. Hopefully he comes back at a lower salary.

Malalaw

According to a study conducted in 2006, fans of the Cleveland Browns are the most loyal fans in the NFL.

I'm not surprised at all by this.

Over the weekend:

The Miami Dolphins today announced their 50th season anniversary celebration and brought back legendary Hall of Fame coach Don Shula to the press conference. And in that press conference, Shula picked the occasion to take a swipe at the New England Patriots.

"It was always done with a lot of class," Shula said of the Miami franchise. "A lot of dignity. Always done the right way. We didn't deflate any balls."
Following his off the cuff remark, Shula was asked if he believed the Patriots' Super Bowl victory over Seattle following the AFC title game win is tainted.

"I think I'm going to pass on that answer," he said.
A true legend. :')

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I love android phones but that OS is hot garbage. I went back to an iPhone simply because iOS is a million times more intuitive for getting me the information that I need.

ampere

According to a study conducted in 2006, fans of the Cleveland Browns are the most loyal fans in the NFL.

I'm not surprised at all by this.

Saw some girl's profile on okcupid the other day that said "Diehard Browns fan, don't message me if you like the Ravens or Steelers!"

lol

Top Bottom