• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The nba needs to do something about this hack-a-shit. I don't care if it fucks with the integrity of the game or if kids won't learn fundamentals. I don't want to see it.

Narag

poor bg

The nba needs to do something about this hack-a-shit. I don't care if it fucks with the integrity of the game or if kids won't learn fundamentals. I don't want to see it.

I was just wondering why I hadn't watched much NBA lately then saw that shit and realized why.

zychi

Banned

Theyre millionaires who play basketball. Learn to shoot a free throw.

"NFL needs to do something about these shitty QBs who keep throwing INTs, I don't want to see it."

Bread

Banned
my espn app on the xbone has run over 5 minutes of ads since regulation ended, i missed the first 3 minutes of OT.

go fuck yourself espn.

MechDX

Posted:
Kyle McLorg ‏@Kyle_McLorgBASG · 3h3 hours ago
Source: midway thru 2014, York walked into meeting Harbaugh was holding w/ players, & Harbaugh told Jed that the meeting was for "men only"

Kyle McLorg ‏@Kyle_McLorgBASG · 3h3 hours ago
Certainly not the beginning of the animosity, but the source said it was a major breaking point in the Harbaugh-York relationship

Damn! Harbs was the fucking alpha male

Crisco

Banned
Wow, gg Lebron. Props for not ripping a refs head off and throwing it into the stands. I would have lost my mind if I were him, such fucking horseshit. No superstar has ever been treated like that.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
RANDO! BG!

WindyUnhappyAstarte.gif

jbug617

Banned
ESPN would rather have Skip than Simmons.

@RealSkipBayless: At least the Cavs have one clutch player: Delly.
@RealSkipBayless: Never thought I'd see the night that a kid named Dellavedova from Australia took LeBron James off the hook.
@RealSkipBayless: Now Delly's going to take his talents back to Cleveland.

Malalaw

Spent my entire day hanging with family and playing with my godchild. I feel so old, I'm exhausted.

Edit: Cleve won. So happy :')

Top Bottom