• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Godslay

Banned
So I had 2 surgeries take place Thursday and Friday
Thursday was T10-T11 and T12-L1 Laminectomy, 6 HOUR Surgery
Then Friday was T6-T-8 Laminectomy and decompression and was a 3 hour surgery
They removed the breathing tube and drainage pipes off my back
Now it's recovery and rehab and maybe Bariatric surgery by getting a stomach sleeve placed to make me be a normal person quicker

So I survived stage 1, now onto stage 2 for recovery stage 3 rehab and finally walk again
Then get bariatric surgery. along the way to extend the recovery and rehad process

Good news so far!

Hope everything is smooth the rest of the way my friend.

Reading the comments on Sportscenter's and ESPN's Twitter feeds always cheers me up :lol

May you be blessed with good health Grave.

Now it's recovery and rehab and maybe Bariatric surgery by getting a stomach sleeve placed to make me be a normal person quicker

So I survived stage 1, now onto stage 2 for recovery stage 3 rehab and finally walk again
Then get bariatric surgery. along the way to extend the recovery and rehad process

Damn well one step at a time!! Good luck on the next one!

Nori Chan

soundtrack-trestna-lavice-155437.jpg

I got fries that'll cross your eyes

Anyone up for Splatoon?

Good luck man.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Wish you a speedy recovery GRX!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
ActStriker I've been playing pretty much all day but I may have a couple of matches left later tonight.

I was at the gym today working out my back and arms and I saw a dude wearing a Lions hat. We're an endangered species in Southern California, I was going to go up to him and say "so you're a Lions fan huh? Ready for our Super Bowl run this year?" But he had his headphones on, was in his zone and I had my headphones on in my Matthew Stafford workout zone so I didn't want to cross that zone boundary when a man is in his workout routine and doesn't have time for chit chat. I frequent the gym so maybe next time.

Either way I expect bandwagon Lion fans galore after we win it all this year.

ampere

Hope things stay good man.

Hoping for the best for you GRX!

Praise Jordan and diss Kobe in the same post?

bionic is coming

I'm just speaking the truth. Some people can't accept the truth. That is not my fault. The Patriots are cheaters. See that's a truth! Some people can't accept it. Once again not my fault.

#PanthersShouldHaveOneRing
#EaglesShouldHaveOneRing
#GoHawks

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Spikes' car found abandoned on Mass. highway; police investigating incident

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- A car with front-end damage registered to New England Patriots linebacker Brandon Spikes was found abandoned on I-495 in Foxborough early Sunday morning, according to Massachusetts State Police spokesman David Procopio.

Shortly before 3:30 a.m. ET Sunday, police responded to a report of a 2011 Mercedes Maybach in the median strip of I-495. Police said they were notified by a representative of the OnStar on-board navigation system that the driver reported hitting a deer.

When police arrived at the car, the driver was not present. Police said they did not find a deer in the area.

In addition, Procopio said a short time later that police responded to a report of a 2009 Nissan Murano, also on I-495 in the same area as the abandoned car registered to Spikes, whose occupants reported that they had been rear-ended by another vehicle they did not see.

All three occupants of that vehicle -- a 51-year-old man, a 32-year-old woman, and a 12-year-old boy, all of Billerica, Massachusetts -- were transported to an area hospital for examination and treatment.

Police have not filed charges, but are investigating both incidents, including who was driving the Mercedes Maybach and what car struck the Murano. Procopio said the investigation will seek to determine whether there is any connection between the reported incidents. No connection has yet been definitively established.

Procopio said the injuries to the three occupants of the Murano were minor in nature.

Patriots spokesman Stacey James said: "We are aware of the re[port and are looking into the matter, but I don't have any additional comment at this time."

The Patriots re-signed Spikes, who played for them from 2010-2013, last month. The move was a surprise considering how Spikes' time with the team ended and some of his critical remarks about the franchise on social media.

Spikes admitted he was surprised to hear from Patriots coach Bill Belichick this year.

"I just want to show him I've changed as an individual, as a player, as a man,"Spikes said last month. "I'm going to just show him; better than just saying it, I'm going to show him."

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story...nd-patriots-lb-brandon-spikes-found-abandoned

#UrbanMeyer
#UniversityOfFlorida

Bread

Banned
Spikes was being a responsible person. He knew he was too drunk to drive so he safely crashed his car into the back of an SUV, ensuring that only a family of three would be hurt and not a bus full of children.

God bless him.

MRSA

Banned
I'll be damned if the Cavs somehow win this series, that would mean BG would be happy for once and I'm not about to let that happen.

cajunator

Banned

Now your back wont have pinched nerves. Thats pretty great.
get well soon buddy.

The NBA game is brutal. Cavs dragging the Warriors down to their level and beating them with experience.

Horrifying... and effective... but still horrifying.

squicken

Fucking Game of Thrones man. So good

GoT spoilers

I know the whole Danny thing was supposed to be this powerful reveal, but how could they think that her "triumph" would wash away A MAN BURNING HIS DAUGHTER ALIVE I CAN STILL HEAR HER SCREAMS"

and yeah I'm sure there's some trickery that she's still alive but still

between the sexual violence and now this, the guys running this show seem to go for some really off shit

Top Bottom