• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

cajunator

Banned
I have discovered that my phone works as long as I dont touch the side power button at all. The moment I press that the phone shuts off.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
1 game in a 7 game series. It's not over. San Antonio Spurs beat the Heat Game 1 in 2013 and Miami ended up chipping that year in a 7 game series.

Keep your head up BG.

Is that what you tell yourself when the Lions shit the bed every year? Keep your head up there's hope?

BG watches the finals:

6Wvlyt8.gif

RIP my cavs

Cavs about to get blown out the next 3 games

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1043158&page=183

sass1.png

QbadP.png

Cavs in 7.

Spinluck

I dont get rid of a shit phone then buy another shit phone

Get the Asus Zenfone 2 $249-299 (and test it out for me) or wait for the a next Nexus phone (or buy Nexus 5 as a stop gap).

I remember keeping my S3 for a while after the power button went to shit. The struggles were real.

MRSA

Banned
Is the OnePlus a good phone?

cajun you pea brain animu, all these phones are the same. Pick one that looks nice and be done with it.

Get an Asus Zenfone 2, it has everything you're looking for in a $300 package. The OnePlus One is a year old and doesn't have expandable memory.

cajunator

Banned
cajun you pea brain animu, all these phones are the same. Pick one that looks nice and be done with it.

Get an Asus Zenfone 2, it has everything you're looking for in a $300 package. The OnePlus One is a year old and doesn't have expandable memory.

You silly huggable bastard I know that

cajunator

Banned
Anyway I found a youtube video and its really easy to replace the switch. Im eligible for an upgrade so I will anyway but it is an easy thing to fix.

zychi

Banned
Project job is done, got 2-3 weeks of free time now. What shows should I watch this week?

Daredevil, Sense8, Kimmy Schmidt thing(looks meh) or something else?

zychi

Banned
If you thought Daredevil was meh and Kimmy Schmidt looks meh, have you considered that you just like crap? It would explain a lot.
Kimmy schmidt looks like an office spinoff

Daredevil was very slow the first episode.

Did someone hurt your feelings a long time ago that all your posts are insulting people on this board.
Or is that your "character" you use?

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Kimmy schmidt looks like an office spinoff

Daredevil was very slow the first episode.

Did someone hurt your feelings a long time ago that all your posts are insulting people on this board.
Or is that your "character" you use?

lol. And whose feelings are hurt? Sorry buddy. It was a joke. Like, you know, 100 percent of everything posted in this thread, ever since the dawn of time.

But if you want some super seriousness, Kimmy Schmidt is more like a 30 Rock spinoff. It has nothing whatsoever in common with the Office. If you liked 30 Rock, give it a spin.

Give the second episode of Daredevil a try (and watch it ALL the way through). If you still don't like it, it's not for you.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I dunno man. I watched a small amount of anime back in my tween years and it was alright. Since then I have honestly given it a couple of chances (Death Note, AoT, some Lagoon anime and one of the zillion giant robots punching shit in the face). I just think I don't get anime.

cajunator

Banned
I dunno man. I watched a small amount of anime back in my tween years and it was alright. Since then I have honestly given it a couple of chances (Death Note, AoT, some Lagoon anime and one of the zillion giant robots punching shit in the face). I just think I don't get anime.

But you havent seen Millennium Actress

Syrinx

If your gonna give another anime a shot, it might as well be Ping Pong.

Cross Ange, on the other hand, should be avoided by anyone even slightly resembling a decent human being.

Top Bottom