• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
But you havent seen Millennium Actress

No. I did watch that one with the guy trying to stop nature or something. He rode a deer and shot arrows. Also, Spirited Away, which I have yet to remain awake through once. My wife loves that one. It might as well be Xanex to me.

cajunator

Banned
No. I did watch that one with the guy trying to stop nature or something. He rode a deer and shot arrows. Also, Spirited Away, which I have yet to remain awake through once. My wife loves that one. It might as well be Xanex to me.

That was Princess Mononoke with the arrow guy.
Millennium Actress is a fantastic movie that your wife would love. I dunno what sort of movies you like though. Maybe you would like an older show like Iria.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
That was Princess Mononoke with the arrow guy.
Millennium Actress is a fantastic movie that your wife would love. I dunno what sort of movies you like though. Maybe you would like an older show like Iria.

Yeah, that was it. Forgot the name. I'll take a look at Actress next time I'm looking for something different to watch. She'll probably like it at least.

Striker

9Lu2fRR.gif

Happy Freedom Day!

Kimmy schmidt looks like an office spinoff

Daredevil was very slow the first episode.

Did someone hurt your feelings a long time ago that all your posts are insulting people on this board.
Or is that your "character" you use?

Kimmy Schmidt ends up having more in common with 30 Rock than The Office. It's like I've said before, it's basically

Ellie Kemper playing Erin
Jane Krakowski playing Jenna Maroney
and Tituss Berguss playing D'Fwan

Daredevil perks up (A Lot) in the second episode. It's still super slow-paced compared to the MCU movies (or even something like Agents of Shield) if thats your reference point

brentech

was uploading a gif and came across this

gfycat.com/NeighboringBraveBullfrog

I'd be so fucking pissed. Never let the girl drive.

BigAT

The Patriots released Brandon Spikes after his weekend painting the town red. Bill seems to be slipping in his old age, his players are doing a much worse job of not getting caught than they used to.

Fox318

a 51-year-old man, a 32-year-old woman, and a 12-year-old boy

All people Spikes almost killed in a $300,000 car.

Why the fuck are you not getting driven in a Maybach?

The Martian looks good, I couldn't hear anything since I'm at work but it does look good. Also I have an extra credit on Audible, any recommendations? I love anything to do with space or football.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
So how long will the OT side of things end up being down when the inevitable E3 server overload happens?

Fox318

So how long will the OT side of things end up being down when the inevitable E3 server overload happens?

It wasn't that bad last year and lets face it.

There are not going t be many games announced.

Its just gonna be hd updates while all of the new games are F2P card games on IOS devices.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

Its just gonna be hd updates while all of the new games are F2P card games on IOS devices.

I'm sure there will be at least one unexpected mobile-related megaton announcement that makes people lose their damn minds.

MechDX

Unless "Game A" that was supposed to be on both consoles suddenly becomes exclusive then all hell breaks loose.

Fox318

Unless "Game A" that was supposed to be on both consoles suddenly becomes exclusive then all hell breaks loose.

That will be when Nintendo moves to an Android tablet console dock with the NX then when Apple acquires Nintendo and moves all offices and development away from Japan.

ShaneB

The Martian looks good, I couldn't hear anything since I'm at work but it does look good. Also I have an extra credit on Audible, any recommendations? I love anything to do with space or football.

I hated The Martian book. Dreadful crap. If you're looking for football just check out Collision Low Crossers.

Pepiope

If Bradford does tear injure himself before the season is Chip fired on the spot?
Bradford will be healthy, he has smoothies now.

Matt Lombardo ‏@MattLombardo975 2m2 minutes ago
Sam Bradford with a beautiful deep completion to Ertz. It's crystal clear who the standout QB is from this group. #Eagles

MRSA

Banned
I could do FFXII HD on PS4, I actually really enjoyed FF Type-0. Hopefully they make another one. It was a game beyond it's time when it was released for PSP, but it aged horribly when they did the HD remake. The PSP limitations really showed.

Fox318

Bradford will be healthy, he has smoothies now.

Matt Lombardo ‏@MattLombardo975 2m2 minutes ago
Sam Bradford with a beautiful deep completion to Ertz. It's crystal clear who the standout QB is from this group. #Eagles

Shows what a fucking bum Sanchez is.

Top Bottom