• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

ShaneB

Damn, I just got that too :/ ah well I'm a sucker for space so maybe I'll enjoy it. I'll look into that one, thanks!

Lots of people like the Martian book, I wanted to really like it as well. My opinion was in the minority in the reading threads, so who knows, just saying what I thought is all. Maybe you'll like it. I just couldn't stand the tone of it and hated the humour. But yes, at least check out Collision Low Crossers, great book.

Bradford will be healthy, he has smoothies now.

Matt Lombardo ‏@MattLombardo975 2m2 minutes ago
Sam Bradford with a beautiful deep completion to Ertz. It's crystal clear who the standout QB is from this group. #Eagles

If the answer is Bradford then pray for the Eagles.

Greg

Sam Bradford with a beautiful deep completion to Ertz. It's crystal clear who the standout QB is from this group. #Eagles
xfEgTVX.jpg

Lots of people like the Martian book, I wanted to really like it as well. My opinion was in the minority in the reading threads, so who knows, just saying what I thought is all. Maybe you'll like it. I just couldn't stand the tone of it and hated the humour. But yes, at least check out Collision Low Crossers, great book.

Ah well I'll give it a change anyways since I already bought it, I ended up buying Collision, sounds really great.

BTW I notice there isn't a thread up but NASA is about to test their Low-Density Supersonic Decelerators in a few minutes, luckily my boss is out today so I get to watch :D

squicken

Every report ever from any practice Bradford has participated in garners rave reviews. He throws the ball great when he is clean. It falls apart when there's pressure or he has to move on from his first read

That's faint praise but there's actually a shortage of QBs who can just make the easy throws

ampere

What Chip put in dem smoothies bra

Top Bottom