• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Apparently one time Jed York walked in on a meeting Harbs was having with players and Harbaugh told him he had to leave because the meeting was for "men only".

Pepiope

Brandon Lee Gowton ‏@BrandonGowton 1h1 hour ago
Brandon Graham said his career low point was when Jim Washburn was the Eagles DL coach.

Maybe that's why Suh left.

cajunator

Banned
Did you fix your shit phone or buy another shit phone?

negative. however my current phone is absolutely fine as long as I dont hit the switch on the side. when I have some time I will order a few of the switches and fix it myself.
The phone is built like a piece of shit definitely. My next phone will still be plastic though. I dont want a metal frame.

negative. however my current phone is absolutely fine as long as I dont hit the switch on the side. when I have some time I will order a few of the switches and fix it myself.
The phone is built like a piece of shit definitely. My next phone will still be plastic though. I dont want a metal frame.
Just get a new phone.

Crisco

Banned
Now that I know everything happened, time to watch that GoT episode!

I came dangerously close to working at work today, but luckily I got hungry and took an early lunch, then went home!

Malalaw

I got a job with my dad. Retirement, benefits. No idea what I'm doing though. Will find out when I take my drug test tomorrow.

Will be working for local government, 10 hours a day and friday-sunday off.

jakncoke

Banned
I got a job with my dad. Retirement, benefits. No idea what I'm doing though. Will find out when I take my drug test tomorrow.

Will be working for local government, 10 hours a day and friday-sunday off.

4 10s is the best. Its a shame it hasnt gotten popular

jakncoke

Banned
bionic sense of humor isnt long for current rules and sensitivity of neogaf much like how FMT had to change things just aint what they use to be brehs

jakncoke

Banned
I'm more than likely gonna be shoveling asphault for a little while. Not complaining though. Easy work.

I did that. As as its hot patch its easy as fuck work. hot and sweaty but easy going. Cold patch fucking sucks. Wrists hurt so much after those days

MechDX

John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL · 3h3 hours ago
Watt just described Wilfork as "jolly"

Watt said he and Wilfork have a lot of conversations bout horse racing. And Barbeque.

Watt on Wilfork "He's funny. He cracks me up. Its fun to hang out with. I really enjoy being around him."

They're becoming BFF's like me and Kave.

Top Bottom