• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Bionic and Rando this one is for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn-enjcgV1o

Kq7FYMj.gif

Godslay

Banned
RIP Bionic. He was a man of values. He will be missed.

Bam Bam Bakalava got me banned. The only time I've been banned. He's a troll/joke poster, who antagonizes people and when they call him out on it, he acts like he's some bastion of truth and objectiveness. I'll continue to call him out, and if GAF wants to ban me for it, so be it.

Greg

that guy is a tool

how clear troll accounts like that still exist while good community members get banned regularly is beyond me

Fox318

wouldn't the troll account be the Jets fan?

Well I did root for the packers with the Jets when I was younger. My Pastor was from Green Bay and he even got me a cheese head when I couldn't find one in the Mall of America.

I really just rooted for Favre as he was my favorite player for a long time. I was so excited when he was traded to the jets

Bionic was like Jennifer Beals in Footloose!

He danced his way into our heart in those skin tight leggings, but we all knew that kind of fire could not be contained.

He'll forever be in my heart.

Omg I hope Greg didn't watch that woman's USA team intro .....narrated by Olivia Munn

That's disrespectful as fuck.

ESPN had Jack Bauer narrating intros at the men's World Cup last year.

All Fox can do is get some E list actress who's only claim to fame is pretending to bang the best QB in the NFL and deepthroating mustard soaked hot dogs on live TV?

Godslay

Banned
That's disrespectful as fuck.

ESPN had Jack Bauer narrating intros at the men's World Cup last year.

All Fox can do is get some E list actress who's only claim to fame is pretending to bang the best QB in the NFL and deepthroating mustard soaked hot dogs on live TV?

And she looks like a Ninja Turtle.

Greg

Well I did root for the packers with the Jets when I was younger. My Pastor was from Green Bay and he even got me a cheese head when I couldn't find one in the Mall of America.

I really just rooted for Favre as he was my favorite player for a long time. I was so excited when he was traded to the jets
this explains so much

minx

My friend is going to Vegas next week and I'm debating having him drop some money for me on a over/under from a team this year. I'm think the under on the Bucs at 6 or 49ers at 7.5.

Thoughts on these or any other good bets?

zychi

Banned
My friend is going to Vegas next week and I'm debating having him drop some money for me on a over/under from a team this year. I'm think the under on the Bucs at 6 or 49ers at 7.5.

Thoughts on these or any other good bets?
I think bucs can get to 8-8, nfc south is a mess and constantly flips.

9ers are going to be bad. Thats an easy under

Top Bottom