• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Spinluck

bionic sense of humor isnt long for current rules and sensitivity of neogaf much like how FMT had to change things just aint what they use to be brehs

Jerry Seinfeld was right after all.

Accept our fate friends, some day the NFL-GAF equivalent of Bam Bam will be born and be the bane of us all. By the time Bionic is back, we'll all be gone, as so is said in the the prophecy.

Everyone will be overly PC and so far removed from themselves that the real NFL-GAF old and new alike will cease to exist.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Any of you manual labor types want to help me move a small boulder? $200 if you can be here in the next 15 minutes.

cdyhybrid

Accept our fate friends, some day the NFL-GAF equivalent of Bam Bam will be born and be the bane of us all. By the time Bionic is back, we'll all be gone, as so is said in the the prophecy.

Everyone will be overly PC and so far removed from themselves that the real NFL-GAF old and new alike will cease to exist.

Nah, it's go nothing to do with being PC with posters like that. It's sensitive people who can't take a joke and take everything personally, so they turn everything into an argument.

JABEE

My friend. My colleague. My eskimo brother.

Don't leave us all to fend off the evils that this thread has spawned. Think of all you leave behind in this desolate land where Patriots fans roam free cheering on their dirty team.

:(

PFeksdd.jpg

RELAYER

Banned

NFL-GAF is now anime-lite.
NFL-GAF already died long ago.

cajunator

Banned
Dad brought home some home grown yellow squash he got from a coworker. One of my favorite foods!

Oh god no. Please No.

Malalaw

Do you have to tamp yourself? It sucks and hurts your wrist.Our city changed and just let cars pack it down now. Wish they did that when I was on their job program.Also how is there not a hot patch plant opened down there yet?

I worked at this place 5 years ago. We used to just roll over and pack it down after we layed it out. I left it for a cushy job at GameStop where I became a manager in like 3 months. Fuck that place though. Then I was told I may not even have to start off laying asphalt again, might just drive a dump truck.

Bread

Banned

#BanZychiNow

Bread

Banned
sorry i like to have fun on gaf rather than argue about shit solely to be obnoxious

i'll be more like zychi now, sorry guys!

Top Bottom