• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

For Gata.
aHrjZbN.gif

0-4 doesn't make sense, the original 0-2-**** is accurate!

e: oops, I forgot about the pre-cheating super bowls too... and my team won one! Cheating can re-write history! Horrifying.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I think bucs can get to 8-8, nfc south is a mess and constantly flips.

9ers are going to be bad. Thats an easy under

Stop giving bad advice, zychi. The Bucs aren't winning 6 games with a rookie QB. The NFC South was a mess last year but it still has Drew Brees, Matt Ryan and Cam Newton as starters.

Yeah, I don't see the Bucs improving by 6 games in one year. I especially wouldn't put money on Jameis improving them by 6 games in year 1 (and I think he'll turn out to be good).

I don't think anyone else in the division got worse.

zychi

Banned
Stop giving bad advice, zychi. The Bucs aren't winning 6 games with a rookie QB. The NFC South was a mess last year but it still has Drew Brees, Matt Ryan and Cam Newton as starters.
Nfc south flips every year. Tampa and new orleans fighting for the 8-8 conference winner this year.
Book it.

ampere

RIP Bionic. He was a man of values. He will be missed.

Bam Bam Bakalava got me banned. The only time I've been banned. He's a troll/joke poster, who antagonizes people and when they call him out on it, he acts like he's some bastion of truth and objectiveness. I'll continue to call him out, and if GAF wants to ban me for it, so be it.

If he is going to get you banned just put him on ignore. I mean if you get banned that's one less person for me to shit talk pey-pey to

Tabris isn't enough

MRSA

Banned
USWNT_Second_Goal_2GIF.gif

Look at that beautiful freedom pass from Sydney to Christen to score a freedom goal.

i

I have no idea what's going on

Spinluck

So Morgan was always the hottest one, but are we blacklisting Hope Solo for beating the shit out of people? I don't see you guys post pics of her anymore.

Top Bottom