• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

MRSA

Banned
I can't with Hope Solo

Crazy adds to hotness to a point. But once it gets to "cut ya dick off" insane you gotta just leave it alone

tumblr_lpfq4rOrbm1qkjvnt.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I've seen all of Hope Solo.

I've seen it all.

All of it.

I've seeent it.

Someone a long time ago here on GAF made some really offside comments involving those pics and her domestic violence allegations and I damn near choked on my food that evening.

Spinluck

I've seen all of Hope Solo.

I've seen it all.

All of it.

I've seeent it.

And there's also those Fappening pics.

...That was...not a good look for her.

Those hackers were better off leaving a couple of those pics right where they were

Someone a long time ago here on GAF made some really offside comments involving those pics and her domestic violence allegations and I damn near choked on my food that evening.

You guys are all disgusting perverts, you should all be ashamed of yourselves, absolutely no respect.

I just Googled it, not sure what I was expecting.

giphy.gif

Still would.

why did wussle's agent write a 16 page report to the seahawks justifying his contract demands? why couldn't you just talk about it during negoations?

why was the fact that he did this leaked to the press?

who gives a fuck?

cdyhybrid

why did wussle's agent write a 16 page report to the seahawks justifying his contract demands? why couldn't you just talk about it during negoations?

why was the fact that he did this leaked to the press?

who gives a fuck?

Trying to get the fans to put pressure on the team.

Which isn't going to work :jnc

DMczaf

You're missing Old As Fuck Monday in the wrasslin thread, Ninja Scooter.

We posting about fucking Silk Stalkings and Pacific Blue.

Top Bottom