• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
That sucks man, you get migraines often?

Only every couple of months since I gave up caffeine.

This one happened in my sleep so I woke up with a headache and nausea that worsened through the day.

At least I got to skip the creepy aura of creepy zig zag lines in my vision!

ampere

Only every couple of months since I gave up caffeine.

This one happened in my sleep so I woke up with a headache and nausea that worsened through the day.

At least I got to skip the creepy aura of creepy zig zag lines in my vision!

Damn son. Sounds like me with heartburn. I take omeprezol for it daily, but every few months I wake up with it like fire

Spinluck

Last night, a gigantic ass roach came out from somewhere under my sink while I was taking a dump. This was probably Gata's real life size. I did not want to use my foot to kill the bastard so I grabbed every potential killing item in range and began chucking and missing. It wasn't moving and was staring me down, so I cleaned myself then took my bottle of hydrogen peroxide and tried to smash the fuckin' thing but I guess the bottom of the bottle wasn't low enough so I couldn't squish it. Then it went into the panic mode and started flying like crazy and shit, by the time it was over I saw it in the corner of the bathroom parallel to my room by the door, I think these things are smarter than people give them credit for. Pretty sure it was gonna try and b-line to my room. I took the little trash bin in my bathroom but this sumbitch found the perfect right tight spot and I couldn't hit it... My roommate then came in and squished it with his bare feet and said, "what's your fucking problem dude, people are trying to sleep." He saw all the shit I throw around my bathroom and probably smelled my dump from a few minutes ago. I also woke up the other roomies too. Feels bad mad.

So I watched Draft Day last night:

WTF at him trading 3 firsts for a guy that would have been there when they picked originally. Why didnt he at least try and trade back once he decided he didnt want the QB?

What an absolutely stupid movie.

Spinluck

XB1 price permanently dropped to $349. lol Pachter is the worst.

In less joyous news, yankee's giraffe had his rations reduced to pay for this price cut

I'm gonna cop that new wireless controller for PC, but damn dood, $24.99 for the adapter alone seems pricey. Whatever, I don't really like the hurdles of using my DS4 on PC.

Last night, a gigantic ass roach came out from somewhere under my sink while I was taking a dump. This was probably Gata's real life size. I did not want to use my foot to kill the bastard so I grabbed every potential killing item in range and began chucking and missing. It wasn't moving and was staring me down, so I cleaned myself then took my bottle of hydrogen peroxide and tried to smash the fuckin' thing but I guess the bottom of the bottle wasn't low enough so I couldn't squish it. Then it went into the panic mode and started flying like crazy and shit, by the time it was over I saw it in the corner of the bathroom parallel to my room by the door, I think these things are smarter than people give them credit for. Pretty sure it was gonna try and b-line to my room. I took the little trash bin in my bathroom but this sumbitch found the perfect right tight spot and I couldn't hit it... My roommate then came in and squished it with his bare feet and said, "what's your fucking problem dude, people are trying to sleep." He saw all the shit I throw around my bathroom and probably smelled my dump from a few minutes ago. I also woke up the other roomies too. Feels bad mad.

Fantastic!

You would fit right in with my roommates. If you ever need a new place, call me.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
But wasn't Marvin Harrison on the Colts.

I have some pretty damning evidence that shows he might be a murderer.

I would just like to retract this statement.

Marvin Harrison is a fantastic human being who in no way would ever be associated with such a heinous act of murder....

image.jpg

jj2.jpg

Road work, driving a dump truck, laying asphalt.
Nice! Congrats again, man, hope you like the new job.

Pepiope

Chip doesn't usually call players out, but damn.

Matt Lombardo ‏@MattLombardo975 43m43 minutes ago
Chip: Earl Wolff has done nothing but stretch, so there is no progress. He was cleared a couple of weeks ago by Dr. Andrews. #Eagles

Meet the youngest coach in the NFL

New Carolina Panthers coach Braylon Beam already has his first play ready for quarterback Cam Newton in the August 7 Fan Fest at Bank of America Stadium.

"Throw deep," Beam said on Tuesday, flashing his infectious smile.

The 6-year-old Beam has drawn national attention for his #JustKeepDancing campaign that began as a way to battle chemotherapy treatments for a brain tumor discovered in February, when he began losing his sight.

Beam appeared last month on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," where he told host Ellen DeGeneres his goal was to one day coach the Panthers.Thanks to the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Central & Western North Carolina and the Panthers, he will get that wish.

CHEMRjJXEAE-nCN.jpg:large

Fox318

Meet the youngest coach in the NFL

New Carolina Panthers coach Braylon Beam already has his first play ready for quarterback Cam Newton in the August 7 Fan Fest at Bank of America Stadium.

"Throw deep," Beam said on Tuesday, flashing his infectious smile.

The 6-year-old Beam has drawn national attention for his #JustKeepDancing campaign that began as a way to battle chemotherapy treatments for a brain tumor discovered in February, when he began losing his sight.

Beam appeared last month on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," where he told host Ellen DeGeneres his goal was to one day coach the Panthers.Thanks to the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Central & Western North Carolina and the Panthers, he will get that wish.

CHEMRjJXEAE-nCN.jpg:large

Throw deep.

That kid already has more balls at his age than Mike McCarthy

I'm stunned at how many of you thought watching Draft Day would be a good decision.

If you view it as a pure comedy and not to be taken seriously....

Nevermind, its still a hot steaming pile of shit. Watching it is what happens at 1am when you've nothing else to do and you start flipping channels. I sat through "Into the Storm" about a week ago and good lord I don't know how I made it through that absolute shit-fest of a movie.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
If you view it as a pure comedy and not to be taken seriously....

Nevermind, its still a hot steaming pile of shit. Watching it is what happens at 1am when you've nothing else to do and you start flipping channels. I sat through "Into the Storm" about a week ago and good lord I don't know how I made it through that absolute shit-fest of a movie.

You mean Twister 2: Electric Blewaloo?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Chip: Earl Wolff has done nothing but stretch, so there is no progress. He was cleared a couple of weeks ago by Dr. Andrews. #Eagles

Sounds like a college coach to me. Old habits die hard.

should've fed it one of your meals

the silent killer

I was going to suggest putting his food out as a roach trap but they clearly prefer the gunk underneath the sink!

MechDX

Well Chip laid his hands on Bradford and healed him enough to start running. Time for that second miracle Chip!

Top Bottom