• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

MechDX

34 years old and doesn't get much separation anymore. Yeah "gamechanger".

Just ignore the swiss cheese defense and that thing they call an offensive line. remove a dirty play by the Colts last year they may not win the division.

Godslay

Banned
Broncos will be good for awhile, even if Peyton retired today, they could easily contend again by drafting a QB/FA QB.

Best DB in the game too. Broncos arent falling off for awhile with the mess the AFC West is

If Carr continues to improve, the Raiders will take over the AFCW at some point. They are doing a fine job drafting, and if Carr is legit players will come to play with him from FA. I like what they are doing, and it's too bad we couldn't have ascended at the same time to make each other better.

That assumes that the young QBs for Den, SD, or KC don't pan out of course.

Striker

"Free DLC Maps"

What I expect:
No ranks besides BTB
No dedi servers
3v4 when a match starts
Kicked out of Matchmaking

Don't fall for it.
They'll have ranks in Arena and nothing else.

The new mode will be Invasion/Battlefield like so expect loadouts and the such. That type of game should be fun for Halo, but this is 343.

zychi

Banned
They'll have ranks in Arena and nothing else.

The new mode will be Invasion/Battlefield like so expect loadouts and the such. That type of game should be fun for Halo, but this is 343.

It makes me sad that Bungie is doing Destiny, a decent fake mmo, but it has shit mp, and 343 is just ruining Halo.

Halo 4 was a giant go push this button, run over there and push this button, go back and push another button.

I'm sure people are tired of me saying it, but I bought my X1 for Halo MCC. Really sad its so terrible

cajunator

Banned
Last night, a gigantic ass roach came out from somewhere under my sink while I was taking a dump. This was probably Gata's real life size. I did not want to use my foot to kill the bastard so I grabbed every potential killing item in range and began chucking and missing. It wasn't moving and was staring me down, so I cleaned myself then took my bottle of hydrogen peroxide and tried to smash the fuckin' thing but I guess the bottom of the bottle wasn't low enough so I couldn't squish it. Then it went into the panic mode and started flying like crazy and shit, by the time it was over I saw it in the corner of the bathroom parallel to my room by the door, I think these things are smarter than people give them credit for. Pretty sure it was gonna try and b-line to my room. I took the little trash bin in my bathroom but this sumbitch found the perfect right tight spot and I couldn't hit it... My roommate then came in and squished it with his bare feet and said, "what's your fucking problem dude, people are trying to sleep." He saw all the shit I throw around my bathroom and probably smelled my dump from a few minutes ago. I also woke up the other roomies too. Feels bad mad.

That reminds me of a few days ago I had an interesting dream where I was in this really old house and in the kitchen. For some reason I looked behind the cabinet area through a rotted out hole in the cabinets and a huge wave of flying roaches flew out and right onto me. It was near the end of the dreaming/wake up phase so I saw/felt the actual roaches crawling all over me as I was waking up. It was quite an interesting experience. It felt so real I checked for roaches covering me after I woke up bu there were of course none.

That reminds me of a few days ago I had an interesting dream where I was in this really old house and in the kitchen. For some reason I looked behind the cabinet area through a rotted out hole in the cabinets and a huge wave of flying roaches flew out and right onto me. It was near the end of the dreaming/wake up phase so I saw/felt the actual roaches crawling all over me as I was waking up. It was quite an interesting experience. It felt so real I checked for roaches covering me after I woke up bu there were of course none.

No free meal for Cajun.

MRSA

Banned
If Carr continues to improve, the Raiders will take over the AFCW at some point. They are doing a fine job drafting, and if Carr is legit players will come to play with him from FA. I like what they are doing, and it's too bad we couldn't have ascended at the same time to make each other better.

That assumes that the young QBs for Den, SD, or KC don't pan out of course.

I don't think Carr is going to be an elite QB, but he doesn't have to be, I think he'll be a very servicable QB which is far better than what the Raiders have dealt with since the Gannon days. I mean as much as BLarry hates to admit it, but the Ravens won their SB with an elite defense and a servicable QB thats paid like an elite.

Godslay

Banned
I don't think Carr is going to be an elite QB, but he doesn't have to be, I think he'll be a very servicable QB which is far better than what the Raiders have dealt with since the Gannon days. I mean as much as BLarry hates to admit it, but the Ravens won their SB with an elite defense and a servicable QB thats paid like an elite.

When Peyton and Pip are gone, it's wide open. Carr doesn't have to be elite to win the AFCW after that, I will agree. As to the post-season it's anyone's guess and how the team is built and how good Carr really is.

Really it just boils down to who hits on the QB once Peyton and Pip retire. It looks like the Raiders have the best chance considering that Carr will have experience on either one, and he's half way decent so far. Denver, KC, and SD all have unknown quantities behind the starter right now. Raiders are ahead of the curve at this point.

Flacco played elite as hell in that playoff run, though.

Spinluck

I wonder what this dream means.

latest

Spinluck

Broncos will be good for awhile, even if Peyton retired today, they could easily contend again by drafting a QB/FA QB.

Best DB in the game too. Broncos arent falling off for awhile with the mess the AFC West is

Harris is so overlooked that I easily forget about him. Like he's never talked about. Here are my top 3 CB rankings based off last year.

Chris Harris Jr
Darrelle Revis
Vontae Davis

Spinluck

it doesnt mean anything.
I dont even fear roaches.
Actually my reaction was pretty nonchalant. I just thought "man that was weird"
and then went back to sleep.

The roaches here are nothing compared to the big ass woodland spiders I used to get in my old place.

Nightmare fuel, this fucking state is crawling with pest.

Godslay

Banned
Harris is so overlooked that I easily forget about him. Like he's never talked about. Here are my top 3 CB rankings based off last year.

Chris Harris Jr
Darrelle Revis
Vontae Davis

I liked Davis' NFL.com top players spotlight. It was funny to see Emmanuel Sanders talk about him. Davis is damn good.

Top Bottom