• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Pepiope

So much Bradford hate!

Zach Berman ‏@ZBerm 51m51 minutes ago
Chip Kelly says Sam Bradford "right on track" in recovery, "optimistic" about Bradford's return

So much Bradford hate!

Chip Kelly says Sam Bradford "right on track" in recovery, "optimistic" about Bradford's return

Hate? I love the guy. He ruined the Rams so my Seahawks can get free wins. Seriously though the Rams Defense eat our offense alive. If they had a QB that didn't get hurt we would go 0-2 against them every fucking year.

MechDX

So much Bradford hate!

ChipGrinCreepy.gif

"Its all part of the plan......"

Pepiope

Hate? I love the guy. He ruined the Rams so my Seahawks can get free wins. Seriously though the Rams Defense eat our offense alive. If they had a QB that didn't get hurt we would go 0-2 against them every fucking year.
Now you guys will get screwed even more! Foles will be good enough to beat SEA, and PHI will be good enough to take you out in the playoffs if you make it.

I'm sorry, SEA looks to be finished. You can still cheer on Byron Maxwell though!

MechDX

Pro Football Focus ‏@PFF · 17h17 hours ago
The Texans had the best o-tackle duo in the NFL over the 2nd half of 2014. Duane Brown & Derek Newton ranked 5th & 6th from Week 10 on.

Man... If Mallett is just competent we are seriously competing

Godslay

Banned
Now you guys will get screwed even more! Foles will be good enough to beat SEA, and PHI will be good enough to take you out in the playoffs if you make it.

I'm sorry, SEA looks to be finished. You can still cheer on Byron Maxwell though!

Assuming Philly even gets in, I'd look at the Boy's before setting your sights on Seattle.

cdyhybrid

Nope. Chip is a career loser. Sorry.

Now you see the real mech, brother trejo! The one who stood up for Swearinger when he ended Dustin Keller's career in the preseason!

#neverforget

I do see, I've tried extending the olive branch of friendship to other fan-bases but it's nothing but disappointment and betrayal.

From now on it's just you and I, Darkest

#StrongerTogether

So this is a thread on Gaming Side now:

The Guardian: The Last Guardian will be at E3

These cats are really about to let themselves be set up for disappointment yet again?

Right under that, they say that they're anticipating Zelda, despite Aonuma confirming back in March that it won't show up at E3 this year, so I absolutely want to see the receipts on this one.

jnc people falling for it even though there's already a false rumor right under the damn article.

So this is a thread on Gaming Side now:

The Guardian: The Last Guardian will be at E3

These cats are really about to let themselves be set up for disappointment yet again?

Did you see the support group thread they created? They need help....but from a professional.

Sigh.....now I'm back on the Pats bandwagon

The Empire fell Mech, you're clinging on to something that will be irrelevant very soon.

richie-incognito-jonathan-martin.jpg

Please don't shit in my mouth, though. I'm no FMT.

:jnc I can assure you that's something you'll never have to worry about.

Pepiope

Every year the Colts and Luck get closer to the Superbowl.

I'm sure we all remember how Farve/Holmgren took their baby steps through the playoffs each year to finally win it all!
You inch closer because the AFC is weak. Once you get to the Super Bowl, it's over.

Unless you pull a BB

Spinluck

You inch closer because the AFC is weak. Once you get to the Super Bowl, it's over.

Unless you pull a BB

This is the Superbowl, it doesn't really matter, all about the match ups baby.

Denver vs Seattle was really bad, but that wasn't because the Broncos were an AFC team lol.

Edit: whatever, we would probably run into the Pats again. Reminds me of when we'd used to run into the Chargers with Peyton :(

zychi

Banned
Every year the Colts and Luck get closer to the Superbowl.

I'm sure we all remember how Farve/Holmgren took their baby steps through the playoffs each year to finally win it all!

OMG DUUUUUUUUUUUUTCHH!!!!!!

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1059751
You need an o-line before making it. I really would like Luck to win one. He's my favorite QB in the league.

e: any of you playstation dudes wanna buy a $20 psn card for $18 paypal? Forgot I ordered one from best buy and already bought the game i wanted on my ps3.

Pepiope

This is the Superbowl, it doesn't really matter, all about the match ups baby.

Denver vs Seattle was really bad, but that wasn't because the Broncos were an AFC team lol.

Edit: whatever, we would probably run into the Pats again. Reminds me of when we'd used to run into the Chargers with Peyton :(
Don't worry about the Pats. The Colts are the class of the AFC from this point forward. Peyton is on the decline and NE needs to cheat. It should have been the Colts who lost to the Seahawks last year in the Super Bowl.

MechDX

Ive made a decision:

If a Cowboys vs Colts Super Bowl happened I would root for the Cowboys.

Fuck the Colts. Fuck them with every fiber of my being. Fuck them

Godslay

Banned
Don't worry about the Pats. The Colts are the class of the AFC from this point forward. Peyton is on the decline and NE needs to cheat. It should have been the Colts who lost to the Seahawks last year in the Super Bowl.

Colts are old, some are arguing that with the core they've built around Luck that their window is actually really small. For as much as an elite QB can carry your team, you still need to draft and use free agency to restock the cupboard. Colts haven't really done very well in this department.

Peyton is old, but he and the Broncos are doing plenty to remedy that. I do like that you count us out already though. We have a better team then the Colts in terms of depth, they just happen to have a QB entering his prime.

Guess we'll see what happens, nothing matters at this point. It's all paper.

zychi

Banned
Colts are old, some are arguing that with the core they've built around Luck that their window is actually really small. For as much as an elite QB can carry your team, you still need to draft and use free agency to restock the cupboard. Colts haven't really done very well in this department.

Peyton is old, but he and the Broncos are doing plenty to remedy that. I do like that you count us out already though. We have a better team then the Colts in terms of depth, they just happen to have a QB entering his prime.

Guess we'll see what happens, nothing matters at this point. It's all paper.

Broncos will be good for awhile, even if Peyton retired today, they could easily contend again by drafting a QB/FA QB.

Best DB in the game too. Broncos arent falling off for awhile with the mess the AFC West is

Top Bottom