• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Tomorrow when Im at my parents house where my WiiU is (not much room in my place for all the consoles)

wtf? where do you live?

in other news, eric reid stating he has considered retiring stating if he suffers another concussion he may decide to hang it up

and in future 2015 news, eric reid has retired.

MRSA

Banned
Since MRSA keeps posting soccer chicks, I think softball girls on average are better looking. Unfortunately there are some real Marla Hooch types out there.

USWNT is pretty damn stacked:

1. Alex Morgan
alex-morgan-uswnt.jpg

2a. Christen Press
christen-press-uswnt.jpg

2b. Ali Krieger
_0004_ali_krieger.jpg

3. Hope Solo
hope-solo-uswnt.jpg

4. Kelley O'Hara
kelley-ohara-uswnt.jpg

5. Julie Johnston
julie-johnston-uswnt.jpg

6. Kristie Mewis
Kristie+Mewis-8.jpg
]

7. Sydney Leroux
sydney-leroux-uswnt.jpg

8. Carli Lloyd
carli-lloyd-uswnt.jpg

cajunator

Banned
wtf? where do you live?

in other news, eric reid stating he has considered retiring stating if he suffers another concussion he may decide to hang it up

and in future 2015 news, eric reid has retired.

I live with some roommates on the other side of town where everything is.
My parents live on the older side of town where everything used to be.
I keep my WiiU over there because they have a huge amount of space in a dedicated computer/entertainment room and my room here is in a small cramped 70s era house.
I will be moving soon though, possibly with my brother. then I can basically set up a great place to watch football, anime, or game. Maybe even put a pool table in there.

ampere

2a. Christen Press
https://coedmagazine.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/christen-press-uswnt.jpg?quality=85&strip=all&w=640&strip=all[img][/QUOTE]

She's pretty fine

But what matters more is can they play soccer well

And the answer to that is yes

Malalaw

I live with some roommates on the other side of town where everything is.
My parents live on the older side of town where everything used to be.
I keep my WiiU over there because they have a huge amount of space in a dedicated computer/entertainment room and my room here is in a small cramped 70s era house.
I will be moving soon though, possibly with my brother. then I can basically set up a great place to watch football, anime, or game. Maybe even put a pool table in there.

When I move I plan on setting up a game room and stuff to get people together to watch some football. Can't wait.

cajunator

Banned
When I move I plan on setting up a game room and stuff to get people together to watch some football. Can't wait.

Dude I would be up for watching some Saints football anytime (if I dont have work)
I tend to cuss them out a lot during gametime so be wary of that.

Some Lions practice impressions from today.
Abdullah looked amazing today at practice. Fastest player on the field, broke Travis Lewis's ankle with a sick cut on a pass route. I'm excited to see him play.

Slay played like a beast.

Jarred Haggins (WR) is FAST like Abdullah and he did not drop a ball today. He was playing third string though. Might be a darkhorse for WR 4.

While I'm talking about WR, Fuller looked improved and Lance Moore did well since he knows the system.

The TEs still have stone hands but Ebron was getting a lot of 1st team reps and made some decent plays.

Zenner ran his balls off every play he was out there, and of course you can tell he's a gym rat. I liked him but probably won't make the team unless we are absolutely keeping a FB.

Tully looks like his leg is all healed up and Levy is of course a God still.

Stafford has timing problems with his WR still, unfortunately.

But of course at the end of the day I only saw 2 hours of a June practice so this is all but moot.

I thought Moore looked great. I didn't think too much of him getting signed, but he looked really good today. Wouldn't be at all surprised if he ended up being the #3 receiver.

E: Lance Moore, just in case there was any confusion.

Godslay

Banned
Choose Gata being happy for life or everyone in Ohio being happy for 10 minutes.

Greg and BG are in Ohio, so it's an easy choice.

Plus Gata is always happy, he's a just a wee little squirt. What's he have to worry about? No worries about a job, money, kids, his boss and clients breathing down his neck. His mom makes him meatloaf, his dad's a lawyer. Kid is living the good life.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Plus Gata is always happy, he's a just a wee little squirt. What's he have to worry about? No worries about a job, money, kids, his boss and clients breathing down his neck. His mom makes him meatloaf, his dad's a lawyer. Kid is living the good life.

How's the kid going to sell his dad up the river to the mods though?

This is pure slander.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
This is pure slander.

Your dad taught you nothing. If you're accusing him of anything, you're accusing him of libel.

Well now they get to spend more time with each other. Gata had a plan after all.

Please. We all know bionic is spending more time with his "real" family and that doesn't include whatever Floridian illegitimate swamp children he may or may not have conceived.

Forget about BGeveland. The Warriors are the only Bay Area team I actually like. Latrell Sprewell was my favorite player growing up, which, in retrospect, is kind of funny.

Also, I'm pretty sure BGeveland winning any kind of championship is the first sign of the apocalypse, so, can't have that.

Top Bottom