• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

OULPqYj.jpg

Malalaw

I used to really enjoy COD, then it became a boring repetitive POS game. I prefer Battlefield. And will probably buy Siege when that comes out.

squicken

Even when he was on the Texans, I always felt in my heart that he was a Colt. Now we made his dreams come true (his dreams being having a good QB and winning a game in Lucas Oil).

The Colt Way.

His heart wasn't in it the past couple of years. He has one or two years left. People forget how good Rice was late in his career. Dre is not Randy Moss, who was all speed. Or Larry Fitz, who never had great speed and could afford to lose a step. Dre was as good a route runner as Wayne or Harrison, but ran a 4.3 and is built like a LB. Being on the Texans has obscured how phenomenal an athlete he is

Bread

Banned
Even when he was on the Texans, I always felt in my heart that he was a Colt. Now we made his dreams come true (his dreams being having a good QB and winning a game in Lucas Oil).

The Colt Way.
I'm so glad Andre could move on from my Texans (a team that won't be contending for years) to the Colts (a team that I could see myself adopting if they win a championship).

Narag

I'm so glad Andre could move on from my Texans (a team that won't be contending for years) to the Colts (a team that I could see myself adopting if they win a championship).

You're welcome to join at any time after Belichick retires and repentant pats fans seek sanctuary elsewhere.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Since MRSA keeps posting soccer chicks, I think softball girls on average are better looking. Unfortunately there are some real Marla Hooch types out there.

Top Bottom