• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Duxxy3

I don't understand why Tim Wright was released this early. Bill's gonna Bill.

Pretty loaded at tight end. Gronk, Chandler and I think Fred Davis will make it as well. Three players that are simply better than Tim Wright will ever be.

Of course this makes that Mankins trade continue to look awful.

Pretty loaded at tight end. Gronk, Chandler and I think Fred Davis will make it as well. Three players that are simply better than Tim Wright will ever be.

Of course this makes that Mankins trade continue to look awful.

Mankins was cap related. Needed the space (I think, In Bill we trust ;_;).

Also AJ Derby is the dream.

My tummy hurts.

I told my wife about the story saying Knowshon Moreno would be out of football soon, and she was like "who?"

Then I told her, "You know, that guy that cried" and she knew exactly who I was talking about. The crazy thing is she grew up in the same town as him and always forgets who he is.

My tummy hurts.

I told my wife about the story saying Knowshon Moreno would be out of football soon, and she was like "who?"

Then I told her, "You know, that guy that cried" and she knew exactly who I was talking about. The crazy thing is she grew up in the same town as him and always forgets who he is.
Man, that is such a shame. Such a promising career cut short. Thanks for the one awesome game against the Pats, KnowMo.

Knowshon-Moreno-touchdown-against-New-England-b.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
My tummy hurts.

You were eating spinluck's cooking again weren't you?

ChestBurster.gif

You were eating spinluck's cooking again weren't you?

I don't think I'd be living if that were the case. I ate a really spicy dinner last night and unfortunately it burns coming out as much as it does going down. I can feel it slowly burning a path through my intestines.

You know, I want to figure out if there is some enzyme that breaks down capsaicin in the body. Some people get the burns on both ends, and some seem to not. If you can find out what breaks down the capsaicin, then put it in pill form that you can take with the spicy food it would be a godsend. I picture it being sort of like lactaid for people who have trouble with spicy food.

I love spicy food though.

None of them were. Goldblum was the only good thing.

How dare you.

It always looked like a soulless cash grab.

At least Star Wars looks like it's having some heart put into it.

It's two hours of quotes and action scenes designed to make you go "Oh yeah, it's like that bit from Jurassic Park!".

Except what happens is that you go "Oh yeah, it's like that bit from Jurassic Park only not as good. I should have stayed at home and watched Jurassic Park"

Did you think it would be? I decided to check out on the that one the moment I saw the raptor brigade running with the motorcycle into battle.

That moment in the film didn't make me as angry as when I saw the trailer, mostly because I was finally watching something that didn't already happen in the first two movies.

Godslay

Banned
I don't think I'd be living if that were the case. I ate a really spicy dinner last night and unfortunately it burns coming out as much as it does going down. I can feel it slowly burning a path through my intestines.

You know, I want to figure out if there is some enzyme that breaks down capsaicin in the body. Some people get the burns on both ends, and some seem to not. If you can find out what breaks down the capsaicin, then put it in pill form that you can take with the spicy food it would be a godsend. I picture it being sort of like lactaid for people who have trouble with spicy food.

I love spicy food though.

If I overdo it on spicy, I'll take some psyllium fiber, seems to neutralize it in the intestines and on the way out. Problem is, it will clear you out. So when it's time to go, there should be no hesitation on your part.

:jnc

squicken

XBone controller for the Rift...

BOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Steam pad looks like poo imo. Sticks are where it is at; it's worth the loss of precision of a track pad to have the resistance and feel of the sticks

That said, I don't get this Rift thing. Watch a virtual TV with the Bone game playing?

Steam pad looks like poo imo. Sticks are where it is at; it's worth the loss of precision of a track pad to have the resistance and feel of the sticks

That said, I don't get this Rift thing. Watch a virtual TV with the Bone game playing?

I don't even get how a track pad is more precise, every time I've ever tried to use one it's been far less precise. If precision matters I use a mouse.

squicken

Do you know of any other way of being able to sit on a couch and play XBOX One games on a TV? I didn't think so.

hahaha

VR sets are kinda useless until the consoles support 1080p/60fps for each eye.

Part of the UHD/HDMI 2.0 spec is 1080p at 120fps, and the higher end 2015 displays support this. Though I'm sure it takes a monster setup to get that

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I don't know if that controller is lazier on Facebook's part for not developing a unique solution or on MS' part for trying to get on the new hotness by foisting their controller onto people.

e -

Hey look, new controllers. Why bother with the xbones?

Mindlog

Sticks are an OK compromise, but the button placement is shit.
Happy Steampad is putting some buttons on the back.

Top Bottom