• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

There are still people making current rosters for Madden 08, so yes, all I hope is that it is on PC with a really open backend to allow for that stuff.

If it's on PC I'll certainly buy it yeah. Although I may have to upgrade from the measly laptop that I have that is quickly getting outdated.

I'm sure there will be a mammal or fish based Miami team.

It's not the same!!! but honestly if it plays better than madden I'll get it, I just meant by my comment that without the license it won't sell.

cdyhybrid

This.....This is not good news.

Matt Lombardo ‏@MattLombardo975 3m3 minutes ago
Mark Sanchez airs it out to Nelson Agholor. Hit him on the run. One of the prettiest balls so far in camp. #Eagles

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll convince yourself that Sanchize is better than Russell Wilson by the time he gets named the starter for Game 1.

Thanks, bros. So no news on how FE: If will be sold here? That's what I'm most curious about.

Also, Star Fox is flat out bad looking graphically. Looks like a middle of the road PS3 game.

It's better this way.

Wii U was stillborn. Nintendo had no clue what to do with the gamepad and unlike Microsoft they're unwilling to just buy exclusives all generation so outside of iterative sequels this is it.

Draxal

Thanks, bros. So no news on how FE: If will be sold here? That's what I'm most curious about.

Also, Star Fox is flat out bad looking graphically. Looks like a middle of the road PS3 game.

Fire Emblem Fates will be sold in two different versions (Nohr/Hoshido). It's going to kill the momentum they got with Awakening.

From what I could tell we in NA should be getting both versions as a single game.
The best thing to come out of this direct was Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
lol WiiU

also that metroid game is a slap in the face

Whole conference was shitting on people.

Animal Crossing Wii U? Here's a party game.

Metroid? Have a 3DS multiplayer bullshit title

More 2D Zelda? Enjoy three swords

Paper Mario? Hope you like crossovers!

3D mario? Fuck you.

Draxal

Whole conference was shitting on people.

Animal Crossing Wii U? Here's a party game.

Metroid? Have a 3DS multiplayer bullshit title

More 2D Zelda? Enjoy three swords

Paper Mario? Hope you like crossovers!

3D mario? Fuck you.

Paper Mario might be decent, the last paper mario was beyond abysmal.

Yeah, this sucks. $80 just to play the new FE... There had better be a ton of content in both.

Well, you only need one as their campaigns are totally different, it's just that this isn't Pokemon, the fanbase isn't their to support 2 different games at the same time.

Well, you only need one as their campaigns are totally different, it's just that this isn't Pokemon, the fanbase isn't their to support 2 different games at the same time.
I don't understand, why would I only need one if the campaigns are different? Isn't that why I need both?

Draxal

I don't understand, why would I only need one if the campaigns are different? Isn't that why I need both?

Well, each game is a full game. It's not like when you're buying two versions of pokemon (x/y) you're buying 2 pretty much functionally same games, this is two different games. You're getting a full fire emblem experience with each. (and the third campaign dlc is going to be huge as well).

Respect

Had forgotten E3 started yesterday, was mostly just checking in for steam sales...caught up with GoT last night and this morning getting caught up on all the E3 news...good times.

Grexeno

Nintendo would have been less disappointing if they just didn't announce anything involving Animal Crossing on the Wii U or Metroid Prime or Paper Mario.

Well, each game is a full game. It's not like when you're buying two versions of pokemon (x/y) you're buying 2 pretty much functionally same games, this is two different games. You're getting a full fire emblem experience with each. (and the third campaign dlc is going to be huge as well).
Okay, I'm with you. I knew that I just didn't word my statement well. I'm just disappointed that I have to buy two new games instead of one. I hope each is large enough to justify being a full game.

Top Bottom