• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Hindl

Product of reading too much gaming side? I swear those fucks are some the most miserable human beings ever and I dont know how they even enjoy or are interested in the hobby.

It's the exact opposite over there right now. Sony announced a lot of crowd pleasing games, and they are all losing their shit over how this is immediately the Best E3 ever, Nintendo just shouldn't even bother, Sony killed E3, everything. And it seems like a lot of people don't want to be brought back down, which is fine, but damn they straight up call you a cynic and soulless if you aren't freaking out. I mostly agree with the Giant Bomb guys analysis and you should see that thread after they talked about Sony. They're getting crucified

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
in 2017 and beyond maybe. Plus who knows if any of these games actually ever come out

I didn't really get the impression that these are vaporware titles. The FF7 remake will take the longest to get made I'm sure simply because Kingdom Hearts 3 isn't even done yet nor is Final Fantasy 15. That remake needs to hit sooner rather than later though if console gaming is going to stand a chance in Japan where it'll sell an absurd amount.

Hindl

THE LAST GUARDIAN!!!!!!!!

People also didn't believe me when I said they would show the Last Guardian this year. Trust me, non-believer. Everything is gonna be alright thanks to Sony.

For your sake, I really hope they make that release date for 2016. And I really hope the last guardian turns out as great as everyone expects. I just have my doubts I guess.

Edit: Ok I'm being way too negative about all this but I'll just respond to this

I didn't really get the impression that these are vaporware titles. The FF7 remake will take the longest to get made I'm sure simply because Kingdom Hearts 3 isn't even done yet nor is Final Fantasy 15. That remake needs to hit sooner rather than later though if console gaming is going to stand a chance in Japan where it'll sell an absurd amount.

Shenmue was a big-budget immersive open-world game when that wasn't really an industry standard. And it's clearly obvious they are just starting on this game, they didn't even have concept art. Making a game that will live up to the standards of the fans is going to take a long time, that 2017 release looks doubtful to me. And I agree with FF7 unless KH3 gets put on the back-burner to hit the 20th anniversary, which could happen. I guess my main problem was the majority of their games didn't even have release dates, and games that hyped me up previous years just didn't show up at all (Rime, WiLD). It's just the third year in a row Sony has pulled this dazzling audience pleasing act, only for several of those big moments from previous years to still be unfulfilled. I guess I'm jaded now. Horizon looked good as shit tho, game of the show so far. Just wish it had a release window

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
THE LAST GUARDIAN!!!!!!!!

People also didn't believe me when I said they would show the Last Guardian this year. Trust me, non-believer. Everything is gonna be alright thanks to Sony.

You'll love Sony's E3 next year when they show these same games then. Maybe they'll even have a release date! Maybe.

BigAT

I'm sure ICO X Duke Nukem Forever will be great and surely won't let anyone with absurd, unreasonable expectations down when it comes out.

Draxal

Dragon just took YH to the woodshed.

Anyway, hoping for um new Metroid Prime, Mario Galaxy 1/2 remaster and an Amiibo game.

Nintendo will probably give none of those.

Hindl

Dragon just took YH to the woodshed.

Anyway, hoping for um new Metroid Prime, Mario Galaxy 1/2 remaster and an Amiibo game.

Nintendo will probably give none of those.

Metroid could be the bombdrop, and I'd expect some type of amiibo game. Galaxy would be sweet but yeah not expecting it. I'm not expecting many announcements from Nintendo, since they have a few games coming out that they haven't given a lot of info on. Which is fine, still need to learn about Star Fox, FE If, that other FE game, XenoX, Yoshi, etc. Should be a pretty decent event, albeit without super crazy announcements

cajunator

Banned
Unfortunately a while ago they said Zelda wasn't gonna be at E3, so that dream is dead

I know.
that doesnt mean I dont want more info about it lol.
i mean technically there wasnt any info about any of the games sony hyped up other than a couple cg trailers and a bit of TLG gameplay and that was enough. They just gotta throw us a bone.

Hindl

I know.
that doesnt mean I dont want more info about it lol.
i mean technically there wasnt any info about any of the games sony hyped up other than a couple cg trailers and a bit of TLG gameplay and that was enough. They just gotta throw us a bone.

Yeah haha I'd like a quick teaser at the end or something, hopefully they show up

Spinluck

To be honest, I never cared for FFVII that much. It was one of the more overrated ones and games like FFXII were far better.

Hopefully they redo the battle system, and the story ain't some weird anime thing.

Edit: relly got banned? He never bothered anyone, I hope it wasn't the NBA thread

What time does it start, I see no thread for it on Gaming.
Here you go, buddy:

tHOQQvc.png

From the summary thread.

cajunator

Banned
To be honest, I never cared for FFVII that much. It was one of the more overrated ones and games like FFXII were far better.

Hopefully they redo the battle system, and the story ain't some weird anime thing.

Edit: relly got banned? He never bothered anyone, I hope it wasn't the NBA thread

Ive never played a FF game before. I only know about characters and what people who cosplay as Cloud or Tifa tell me about it at conventions..

also smgdh at gaffers criticizing how The Last Guardian looks graphically. They dont deserve the game. I cant wait to see reactions to how low end Shenmue 3 is going to look.

Spinluck

Ive never played a FF game before. I only know about characters and what people who cosplay as Cloud or Tifa tell me about it at conventions..

also smgdh at gaffers criticizing how The Last Guardian looks graphically. They dont deserve the game. I cant wait to see reactions to how low end Shenmue 3 is going to look.

Yeah I always heard things about it but I tried and was like "people consider this better than Chrono Trigger?" Maybe it would've blew me away if I played it when it first came out. It's one of the more interesting FF worlds though, so I'll give it that.

I say let them whine lol. I thought the game looked beautiful in motion. It doesn't have some crazy polygon count or hi res textures, but man did it look graceful. I like the art style too. Like the little boys animations changed contextually a bunch of times, it was really purtty. And his big fox/cat/bird thing was cute and cool, I am sure you'd give it the huggles!

cajunator

Banned
Yeah I always heard things about it but I tried and was like "people consider this better than Chrono Trigger?" Maybe it would've blew me away if I played it when it first came out. It's one of the more interesting FF worlds though, so I'll give it that.

I say let them whine lol. I thought the game looked beautiful in motion. It doesn't have some crazy polygon count or hi res textures, but man did it look graceful. I like the art style too. Like the little boys animations changed contextually a bunch of times, it was really purtty. And his big fox/cat/bird thing was cute and cool, I am sure you'd give it the huggles!

Yeah I would hug the creature

cajunator

Banned
Last Guardian is probably using a lot of assets from the PS3 but hopefully that's so the game can actually come out.

Exactly. Instead of being happy that the goddamned game actually made it to the light of day, people complain that it doesnt look cutting edge.
this is why I hate gamers.

Top Bottom