• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

rando14

Persona 5 releasing this year?!

vOknUrQ.jpg

cajunator

Banned
what was that Final Fantasy thing yall were talking about? It looked cute. I forgot the name. Still wont ever play it but I want pictures from it.

Don't know what people were expecting from Nintendo, the NX is next year... and the Zelda delay tipped off their strategy. Retro's next game + 3D mario + Zelda are basically synced up to launch the next system. No sense in burning those rounds on a dying, underpowered console.

Starfox with platinum is a welcome surprise, Mario Maker is going to be amazing, and we finally got release dates for Xenoblade X and Fatal Frame. The other stuff was pretty unexciting, but they didn't burn any real manpower to do it...

and besides, how am i supposed to be upset after yesterday?

cajunator

Banned
Don't know what people were expecting from Nintendo, the NX is next year... and the Zelda delay tipped off their strategy. Retro's next game + 3D mario + Zelda are basically synced up to launch the next system. No sense in burning those rounds on a dying, underpowered console.

Starfox with platinum is a welcome surprise, Mario Maker is going to be amazing, and we finally got release dates for Xenoblade X and Fatal Frame. The other stuff was pretty unexciting, but they didn't burn any real manpower to do it...

exactly. thats why I wasnt expecting a whole lot. I love the WiiU the best of the current systems but its a dying duck and Nintendo needs to lick its wounds and move on. I got some great games from it and thats all I could ask for. I dont know if I will even buy a console at launch anymore. the hype is just a bunch of hot air every time.

I think my wallet really liked this E3. Not a whole lot of new games that I really want to have, and the ones I did have late release dates. Decent amount of games that are worth waiting to get cheap like FF7.

I would have been happy with some stop-gap HD remakes in the vein of Wind Waker HD. Twilight Princess or the Metroid Prime trilogy would have been wonderful. Heck, even being able to buy GC games on VC would have been nice, I still want to play FE: Path of Radiance.

I have no regrets when it comes to the Wii U. It was never intended to be my primary console and I've played some truly phenomenal games on it. Worth every penny, plus there are a few still yet to come (so excited for Wooly World).

How about not a joke of a metroid game? That's all I wanted!

I hear you fmt. Hopefully that's what retro's working on!
I would have been happy with some stop-gap HD remakes in the vein of Wind Waker HD. Twilight Princess or the Metroid Prime trilogy would have been wonderful. Heck, even being able to buy GC games on VC would have been nice, I still want to play FE: Path of Radiance.

I have no regrets when it comes to the Wii U. It was never intended to be my primary console and I've played some truly phenomenal games on it. Worth every penny, plus there are a few still yet to come (so excited for Wooly World).
Yeah, I'm not sure why they're not doing more remakes. I know people complain, AND they're more effort than it seems, but it makes a lot of sense for games like SMG or TP or MP.

cajunator

Banned
I just wanted a little tidbit more info on Zelda.
I knew that wasnt gonna happen though.
NOw twitter is getting all excited about Kingdom Hearts. Now THAT was a shit game.

cajunator

Banned
I think the main problem is that I dont get excited for RPgs and I dont get excited about western releases. So that leaves very little to actually get excited for.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Jesus, Nintendo....

LB7E6uu.png

Yeah, like TLG and Shenmue 3 aren't going to be worldbeaters saleswise (ff7 will be), but they sure as excited their fanbase ... this did the exact opposite.

TLG will be pushed hard by Sony and will sell millions like SOTC did.

Top Bottom