• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Pepiope

Geoff Mosher ‏@GeoffMosherCSN 2m2 minutes ago
All 90 guys are here today.

Everyone reports to Eagles camp. Culture!

#SuperBowl50

Investigators believe Cardinals officials, concerned that Mr. Luhnow had taken their idea and proprietary baseball information to the Astros, examined a master list of passwords used by Mr. Luhnow and the other officials who had joined the Astros when they worked for the Cardinals. The Cardinals officials are believed to have used those passwords to gain access to the Astros’ network, law enforcement officials said.

"Hacked" :jnc

What a clown though, change your fucking passwords dumbass.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
vAi2Psw.jpg

Pepiope

This.....This is not good news.

Matt Lombardo ‏@MattLombardo975 3m3 minutes ago
Mark Sanchez airs it out to Nelson Agholor. Hit him on the run. One of the prettiest balls so far in camp. #Eagles

Mark Sanchez airs it out to Nelson Agholor. Hit him on the run. One of the prettiest balls so far in camp. #Eagles

Sure it is!

When Bradford goes down 1 quarter into game 1 you'll have a QB who'll give you false hope the whole season!

Four swords sequel? Sure....I guess. Meh.

Watching these conferences i'm just like ehhhhh. FPS, FPS, iterative franchise sequel, up port.. I have no enthusiasm for console gaming anymore and I hate that.

I never thought i'd say this, but my favorite games are on mobile. Hearthstone, clash of clans..I turned into the guy I used to hate.

MechDX

Houston Texans ‏@HoustonTexans · 18m18 minutes ago
"It's just good to come down here & have the feeling like I've been here for 12 years. That's how it feels." - Wilfork on comfort in Houston

Drew Dougherty ‏@DoughertyDrew · 18m18 minutes ago
"Intense. The way he plays is the way he practices."-Wilfork on J.J. Watt. "It's exciting for me to see."

PDS ‏@PatDStat · 16m16 minutes ago
Wilfork says he is ready for the team BBQ. Says it helps bring the team together. Says everything is on the menu. #Texans

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli · 13m13 minutes ago
Duane Brown is asked what it's like to see Wilfork across the line. He starts: "Seeing him block out the sun?" #Texans

Houston Texans ‏@HoustonTexans · 13m13 minutes ago
"He's an incredible player, incredible person to have in our locker room. Great to have on our team"- Duane Brown on Vince Wilfork's impact.

A storms coming Andrew......its coming

That's why I gave up on nintendo years ago, I rarely play anymore so having more than one console (+PC) just isn't an option and nothing from them interest me anymore.

Do you play the football game to actually play a good football game, or to pretend you are your favourite player?

1 copy NPD confirmed. I await FMT's review.

edit HAHA love how they said "11th of September" instead of "September 11th". I think Mario Maker is safe from 9/11 references Nintendo.

ShaneB

As long as it plays good and is on PC, the inevitable mods will be enough for me.

There are still people making current rosters for Madden 08, so yes, all I hope is that it is on PC with a really open backend to allow for that stuff.

1 copy NPD confirmed. I await FMT's review.

If it's on PC I'll certainly buy it yeah. Although I may have to upgrade from the measly laptop that I have that is quickly getting outdated.

I take the Dolphins to the superbowl, can't do that if there aren't any dolphins to play with.

I'm sure there will be a mammal or fish based Miami team.

When it's one trojan to another Sanchito gonna look good. Have him throw it to someone else

Top Bottom